what chest did i just open?

#1mark_98Posted 3/23/2013 1:19:27 AM
just finished the game. im at the homestead, go into the map, and a chest is all of a sudden on the map. i check it out and it just a regular box. i open it and it says new recipes and upgrades available and nothing else.

why did this only show up at the end of the game?
---
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs
#2HagielPosted 3/23/2013 9:03:30 AM
It was there the whole game but finishing the story adds an icon for it. In it are the special iron ingots you need to craft the weapons as well as some recipes
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#3BayouJoePosted 3/23/2013 9:31:27 AM
Is that the one you find behind the manor where the gravestones are?
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4Kooler2006Posted 3/23/2013 7:59:15 PM
funny thing....I opened that chest after the main story, went and crafted things, looked at map and icon was there again. Went and opened it again, then crafted more. It refilled the chest for me like 7 times before it finally stayed empty
#5FredCat07Posted 3/24/2013 8:34:08 AM
Kooler2006 posted...
funny thing....I opened that chest after the main story, went and crafted things, looked at map and icon was there again. Went and opened it again, then crafted more. It refilled the chest for me like 7 times before it finally stayed empty

Glitch confirmed.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif