I have really gotten into playing the multiplayer and no one of my friends list plays it, but I guess it would help if I had more than 9 people on my friends list. I use to have lots more but I grew tired of Left Dead 2 after a while. I also haven't found a multiplayer that has peaked my interest until now. I'm a cool guy and I don't mean that in arrogant way or anything. I'm the kind of gamer that everyone wants to play with. However there certain kind of players I choose to not play with we all know them. I have to make a list of the kind of players so I don't get toughs players on my list.
1. Don't be a kid I just can't stand hearing them.
2. Don't be annoying no one wants to hear you and play with you
3. Don't trash talk every single time get your kill.
4. Don't have anger issues and yell at everyone and everything every single second.
5. Don't be a stupid player we all know who these kinds of players are.
6. Please don't announce to the world every time we play a match your the best player ever it will really get old and annoying fast. Let your skills do the talking.
7. Please actually get and play the game more than once a week. You know what I mean what is the point of wanted to add me if you don't get on that much. I not saying you have to play it every hour or anything like that. However please do get on and play the game with me. I also wouldn't mind having more xbox live friends on my list.
I have just started this game...I know. I am also looking for other adults to play online with. My GT is in my Sig....Happy Hunting :) --- Live:Jony The Bean / PSN: AHLTAIR "I ain't got time to BLEED."