Assassin's Creed Will be Annual until Players Say STOP!

#1PerfectAkumaPosted 3/31/2013 1:20:09 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-will-be-annual-until-players-say-stop-250038.phtml

STAHP!!!
---
My Streetpass ID http://passid.ca/ss929 StreetpassNYC Group http://facebook.com/streetpassnyc
#2BayouJoePosted 3/31/2013 1:36:12 PM
I noticed the photo at the link shows both Edwards.....Edward Teach and Edward Kenway, must have been a popular name back then.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#3VaharPosted 4/2/2013 8:55:23 AM
Yeah...i think they should slow down a new game every other year. Just because multiple studios work on ac doesnt mean its so awesome. I loved ac2 and brotherhood, revelations was pushing it and ac3 isnt bad. I wish that they could sit down, read comments like these then take the time to look back at the oher games, see what could be improved on, what could they add and how it would affect the character without him/her seemimg like he/her has split personalities

I dont know if this made sense but when i heard ac 4 was comming out this year and not 2014 i kinda felt...sad? i dont mind a spin off game that continues the story of connor to take a year to a year and a half (preferably year and half) and numbered titles taking 2-2 and a half years or longer
#4magablaster17Posted 4/2/2013 6:58:23 PM
False. They will stop when players stop buying assassins creed games
#5BluesSoul617Posted 4/2/2013 7:23:33 PM
@Vahar

ACIV is coming in October this year.

-----

ACIII was the most successful????? The story mode wasn't that great. ACII was the best.
---
Blues Soul 617
#6dog229Posted 4/3/2013 6:36:38 PM
I will take a new AC game every year they have all been fun to play isnt that whats important.
#7LinktoDrinkPosted 4/4/2013 6:20:08 AM
BluesSoul617 posted...
@Vahar

ACIV is coming in October this year.

-----

ACIII was the most successful????? The story mode wasn't that great. ACII was the best.

You have terrible reading comprehension.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#8BluesSoul617Posted 4/4/2013 6:53:07 PM
And you smell funny.
---
Blues Soul 617
#9Shy420Posted 4/4/2013 10:48:57 PM
magablaster17 posted...
False. They will stop when players stop buying assassins creed games

Yeah, uh that's kinda the way players say STOP. They don't actually say stop they stop buying the games and that translates in to STOP.

I know I won't be purchasing ACIV unless I hear it's a good game. I bought Revelations and ACIII blind or I should say those purchases were based on previous game and I was let down.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#10Axel7174Posted 4/5/2013 12:05:41 AM
It's a good thing then I haven't had a reason yet to say "stop". More Assassin's Creed games please. More.
---
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR