The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Charles Lee chase. What the actual f***.

#1LinktoDrinkPosted 4/3/2013 6:02:24 PM
I can't believe how infuriating this is. I even watched a video of how to cheat it by running behind the buildings... Even then, he gets out of range. I mean when I do it perfectly, it's still not good enough. What the hell is going on? I've never been so mad at a game.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#2FredCat07Posted 4/3/2013 6:55:24 PM
It's a mistake the company would never using again.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#3BayouJoePosted 4/4/2013 10:22:26 AM
I had no problem with the challenge part, avoid bumping into people was the easy part but yeah, he kept outdistancing me.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4viper_3240Posted 4/4/2013 10:48:17 AM
dude I know how you feel it took me forever to get it. All I can tell you man is do your best to avoid the people. Avoid killing the Redcoats in fact the first 2 that you come across you just go around the boxes. Then the next 4 you get to cut threw the walkway. Once you get close enough to the warehouse (I think that's what it is) he will actually stop so you can catch up close enough then chase keeps going. Your actually suppose to be that far away from him.
#5BayouJoePosted 4/4/2013 11:50:43 AM
viper_3240 posted...
dude I know how you feel it took me forever to get it. All I can tell you man is do your best to avoid the people. Avoid killing the Redcoats in fact the first 2 that you come across you just go around the boxes. Then the next 4 you get to cut threw the walkway. Once you get close enough to the warehouse (I think that's what it is) he will actually stop so you can catch up close enough then chase keeps going. Your actually suppose to be that far away from him.

Warehouse = unbuilt ship, lol.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#6gobuffalo30Posted 4/5/2013 6:44:35 AM
When I got to this part of the story, I was within range the entire time, up until you get to the ship. Then one direction confused me for a moment because of how it looked and then he got out of distance. So I started the segment again, and every single time I could never catch up to him again. It was plain stupid.
#7fuzi11Posted 4/5/2013 8:06:28 AM
I hated that part

I had no problems with the guards at all, but when the mission started he already had like 40 m (or feet or whatever) distance and he was simply FASTER than me. It is unpossible to not be under 50 [unit]
#8Kooler2006Posted 4/5/2013 2:23:42 PM
That part was stupid easy....I failed only once the very first attempt because I accidentally bumped into someone, but after that I did it perfect(even ran on the boat lol)
#9SpiritMusePosted 4/6/2013 3:41:02 AM
Yeah, I failed at this too quite a few times. But here's what worked for me:

At the exploding barrels, run left of the civ standing there, that should keep you out of range of the explosion. When the two guards are blocking your path, run right of the boxes next to them. After that it wasn't too hard anymore. Just remember that after you've climbed the wall in the burning ship, the existing passage will collapse and a new one will open up just on the right of it. Those are the tricky parts.
#10cmac44111Posted 4/6/2013 6:24:44 PM
I just did this part today, after reading this thread last night.

I found it pretty easy compared to what I was expecting. It took me a half dozen or so times. I stayed along the docks, shot the exploding barrel (I think that kills the first line of guards), and ran up the ship as a shortcut.
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210219/22 1:49AM