Help- i must've missed something sequence 4/5 spoilers)

#1Shellman704Posted 4/11/2013 10:27:04 AM
So I must've missed something story wise....

What is the reason Connor even ventured to Achilles's house? A few nights ago I was playing and my power went out and came right back on during game play, anyways last night when I continued the game I was not too far from Achilles's house (when my power surged I was fighting red coats during the convoy mission if I am not mistaken) and Connor was so persistent on getting trained by him. Why?

Basically I want to know what I missed in terms of plot. My power surge my not have causedme to miss aanything I just stated that story for reference. Who told Connor to find Achilles?

Sorry if these are dumb questions and are things I should've picked up on easily, I have had this game for a long time but just recently started playing last week. Any help would be great! Please no spoilers for the story moving forward, just fill me in please. Thanks.
---
--- XBLGT = ShellmanQCM ---
--- Now Playing = Assassins Creed III & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V & The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ---
#2bobbyrkPosted 4/11/2013 10:34:50 AM
He is given a Crystal Ball by the Village Elder/Wise Woman, through which Juno tells him about what he has to do, and that he has to seek the Assassin symbol and that the cave (his tribe's sacred place, the Grand Temple which is where Desmond and crew are at) has to be kept safe from the Templars.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 11:52:24 AM
Thank you. To be honest this is first assassins creed game I have played. I do know a little bit of the lore but not enough to where I fully understood that post. I apreciate it none the less!
---
--- XBLGT = ShellmanQCM ---
--- Now Playing = Assassins Creed III & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V & The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ---
#4HagielPosted 4/12/2013 3:00:47 AM
There are ancient artefacts (Pieces of Eden) crafted by a race that lived before humans. They mostly influence the mind in a certain way.

One of these objects (crystal ball) was given to Connor by his Tribe Elder. He has a spirit journey through it and one of the people who came before (Juno) showed him the threat the Templars pose to the Native Americans and tells him to find the Assassin symbol, because they fight the Templars.
His Tribe Elder then told him, that she knows a man with this symbol (Achilles) and sends Connor to him.
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian