Can't find 3 more rabbit's feet

#1TheDrunkenSnakePosted 4/15/2013 3:08:59 PM
I'm trying to 100% this and all I'm lacking to do so is the trading. However, I need 5 rabbit's feet and all I have is 2 and no matter how many rabbits I hunt I can't seem to get anymore. Does anyone have insight into this problem?
---
Gamertag: The Buddha Bear
PSN: TheBuddhaBear
#2BayouJoePosted 4/15/2013 5:24:01 PM
Didn't even realize I got that one.....without even trying, just keep killing rabbits.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#3NL_DeeFPosted 4/16/2013 10:43:02 AM
Your inventory might be full, unless you are getting other hare parts apart from the rabbits feet added to your inventory (or any other animal parts for that matter) then I guess it's a glitch.
---
jeweetzelf
#4BayouJoePosted 4/16/2013 7:55:00 PM
Yeah, if you're doing a lot of hunting like I did then your inventory will max out at 999, after that you can't pick anything up, it'll look like your picking it up because the item disappears but it does not go into your pack......sell a lot of what you don't need and make space. It adds up, one beaver can take up as much as 4 spots, pelt, teeth,castorium, etc. I maxxed out like 5 times while playing.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."