i played this to 1* but never played revelations or brotherhood before..should i

#1Xbox-36OPosted 4/20/2013 3:31:49 PM
if you played either of their onlines before do you think i'd enjoy playing them each a long time too, or just one of them, or is AC3's online so superior that i might as well just continue playing this?
---
the great thing about online games is that you play with other people. the bad thing about online games is that you play with other people.
#2BluesSoul617Posted 4/20/2013 7:34:19 PM
IMO this is probably the best AC multiplayer yet. Unlike the past ones, you can lock on to targets/pursuers from distance. You can have three abilities to use. Wolfpack makes is fun too with easy experience and abstergo credits. Whispers are extra loud too.
---
Blues Soul 617
#3billygotenPosted 4/21/2013 9:05:09 AM
The game still isn't balanced correctly, and I still don't think the discretion meter charges quickly enough to make patience more common than asshattery, but AC3 is indeed the best multiplayer so far. I'd pass on ACB and ACR -the communities have to be pretty diminished by now.
---
---The defib is a more useful weapon at range than either T1 shotty. - kenmorr23---
#4Pennywise380Posted 4/21/2013 10:36:02 AM
Brotherhood has a lengthy single-player mode, but the multiplayer is functionally the same as AC3's (although I did prefer the Renaissance aesthetic, personally). Revelations offers a decent single-player experience, although it's not nearly as fleshed-out as Brotherhood's. Again, the multiplayer is essentially identical to AC3's, only with a Middle-Eastern aesthetic.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#5HakeemTheDreamPosted 4/21/2013 10:54:05 AM
There are quite a few technical differences between this game and ACB, not so much with ACR. I would stick with 3 if only because more people play it, it can take quite some time to find games on the others
---
Remember the Name
http://i.imgur.com/i2aAOiu.png