What is up with the legs?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. What is up with the legs?
3 years ago#1
So ever since I started playing Assassins Creed 3, I noticed something right away that bugged me. It was the way Desmonds legs moved.. I am now playing as Connor and it is really bothering me, It looks like the lower legs are shorter/out of proportion than the rest of the body.

Has this been discussed a lot when the game came out?
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
3 years ago#2
Same thing with his back - it was oddly showing little outside his backpack.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
3 years ago#3
I didn't really notice about Desmonds legs, but I did notice his hoodie showing through the pack several times.

Now one I did notice with the legs constantly was Ezio in ac2. I always thought his legs looked much too short, and that he also ran like a weirdo.
3 years ago#4
Kooler2006 posted...
I didn't really notice about Desmonds legs, but I did notice his hoodie showing through the pack several times.

Now one I did notice with the legs constantly was Ezio in ac2. I always thought his legs looked much too short, and that he also ran like a weirdo.

Yea, that's too strange to be there... but at least it made us believe that it's just a game - not reality.
3 years ago#5
FredCat07 posted...
Kooler2006 posted...

but at least it made us believe that it's just a game - not reality.

Do you confuse certain games with reality? Because that is not mentally healthy.
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
3 years ago#6
Lightgamer posted...
FredCat07 posted...
Kooler2006 posted...

but at least it made us believe that it's just a game - not reality.

Do you confuse certain games with reality? Because that is not mentally healthy.

No, I don't - it could making us walking the same way Altair did after bunch of hours in that game.
3 years ago#7
I was too distracted by his Adam Sandler/Dane Cook face in revelations and his monkeyman face in AC3.
Call me hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. What is up with the legs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived