When does the game get good?

#1hobotomatoPosted 5/14/2013 9:38:54 PM
I just finished Sequence 5, and so far it's seemed like I've been playing one long boring tutorial. I've played all the other games in the series up until now, and this one just seems dull for some reason. Does it pick up?
#2FredCat07Posted 5/15/2013 4:05:55 AM
It start to get good on Sequence 6.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#3BDJaycePosted 5/15/2013 10:56:05 AM
That's because up to Sequence 6 is basically one long tutorial. The first 3 are all about Haytham and with the exception of a few things there isn't a lot you can do. Sequence 4 and 5 are all about introducing you to Connor and the various elements of the game.

So yeah, Sequence 6 should change it up and things should start getting more interesting.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#4Dr_MojoPosted 5/15/2013 9:02:49 PM
It gets good when you take the disc out and put in a different game.
#5gobuffalo30Posted 5/17/2013 4:18:15 AM
BDJayce posted...
That's because up to Sequence 6 is basically one long tutorial. The first 3 are all about Haytham and with the exception of a few things there isn't a lot you can do. Sequence 4 and 5 are all about introducing you to Connor and the various elements of the game.

So yeah, Sequence 6 should change it up and things should start getting more interesting.

And the unfortunate part is you're half way through the sequences.
#6MikeH7186Posted 5/28/2013 4:25:45 PM(edited)
Bumping because I'm at the start of sequence 3 and can hardly bring myself to turn the game on. It sounds like it becomes fun later on, hunting animals, naval battles, having your own crew of assassins. But holy s*** is it boring right now. Do I really have to just power through the first few sequences before it gets interesting?

Edit: Blah I played for about five minutes, went out to the frontier or something and rode a horse and was like f*** it. I want to enjoy this game but it sure does make it difficult,
#7Pennywise380Posted 5/28/2013 4:41:23 PM
If the story hasn't pulled you in by this point, I'd just give up if I were you. It only goes downhill from the end of Sequence 3. If you want naval battles, wait for AC4: Black Flag.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''