Another patch?

#1IlluminatiaPosted 5/16/2013 8:18:29 AM
So I knew about it being glitchy at launch, therefore I just now picked it up, and there are tons of glitches! There's virtually nothing you do in the game that isn't glitchy, and it really kinda makes everything suck. Otherwise I'd say the game is near perfect.

So yeah, I can't seem to find anything about another patch being in the works, and if that's true, I probably won't even touch Black Flag, because they're trying to tackle even more space in that game without perfecting it. I've never played an AC game that struck me as glitchy, or combat-sloppy. :/
---
http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif
#2DDP886Posted 5/23/2013 8:20:52 AM
Illuminatia posted...
So I knew about it being glitchy at launch, therefore I just now picked it up, and there are tons of glitches! There's virtually nothing you do in the game that isn't glitchy, and it really kinda makes everything suck. Otherwise I'd say the game is near perfect.

So yeah, I can't seem to find anything about another patch being in the works, and if that's true, I probably won't even touch Black Flag, because they're trying to tackle even more space in that game without perfecting it. I've never played an AC game that struck me as glitchy, or combat-sloppy. :/

Find some play throughs on YouTube and it should make the game much easier
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#3Kooler2006Posted 5/24/2013 5:11:31 PM
being bad at the game doesn't make it glitchy.

I got 100% on 3 different saves and the only glitch I ran into was twice I sent caravans to general stores and never got the money from it. I NEVER had any issues with combat.

And you must not read much about Black Flag, because they have stated they've dealt with the 'space' issues you seem to think there are for that.

If combat was clunky and unpleasant in any of the AC games, it was the first one. It has become more straightforward and more simple with each game
---
Dattebayo!!
#4Illuminatia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2013 8:44:45 PM
Kooler2006 posted...
being bad at the game doesn't make it glitchy.

"Is it possible that this person has run into many of the already infamous glitches in this critically-recognized glitchbox of a game? No, he's just bad bro."

Take your condescension elsewhere, and stop acting as though you're a superior being simply because you have an opinion. I'm not bad at the game, I do have 100% sync on everything, and the game is still glitchy. Way to be a mindless crap eating consumer though, props bro.

Hello Ubi employee.
---
http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif
#5Lerp85Posted 5/30/2013 8:51:03 AM
Mind explaining such glitches? You are the first person that I have seen say that everything is glitched. The fact you are claiming that sounds like you are exaggerating just to making it sound worse.
#6TysakasaPosted 5/30/2013 11:58:15 AM
The game does have it's fair share of glitches, but not as bad as you're describing it. Hell half of the issues people were complaining about when the game released I either never encountered or people blew it out of proportion.
#7YiddosRulePosted 5/30/2013 2:15:06 PM
Illuminatia posted...
There's virtually nothing you do in the game that isn't glitchy, and it really kinda makes everything suck. Otherwise I'd say the game is near perfect.

If everything sucks, how can the game be near perfect? Troll.