Good thing Haytham and Ezio weren't alive tat the same time...*spoilers?*

#1sylverlololPosted 5/18/2013 9:37:55 PM
Would've been a short intro with Ezio putting that templar scum in his place. :3
---
"You need to get your point out in one or two paragraphs. This is a message board, not a therapy session." - TreGooda
#2BDJaycePosted 5/20/2013 1:18:12 AM
I wouldn't call Haytham scum.. in fact he's the only Templar in the entire series that actually made a lick of sense in his arguments.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#3Bloodlines1191Posted 5/20/2013 8:51:38 AM
BDJayce posted...
I wouldn't call Haytham scum.. in fact he's the only Templar in the entire series that actually made a lick of sense in his arguments.

Someone didn't play AC1... >_>
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#4Dunmer999Posted 5/20/2013 9:49:53 AM
Ezio started the same as Connor though. Untrained and not ready to face Templars. Actually, Ezio was a punk who got into street fights at first. Connor started out awesome, just unskilled in Assassin ways.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#5BDJaycePosted 5/21/2013 2:46:46 AM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
BDJayce posted...

I've played every game except Revelations. None of the templars in that game made me believe they were doing 'right'..

Dunmer999 posted...
Ezio started the same as Connor though. Untrained and not ready to face Templars. Actually, Ezio was a punk who got into street fights at first. Connor started out awesome, just unskilled in Assassin ways.

Yet Ezio turned out awesome and Connor turned into a punk. Funny how life works.
---
#6bobbyrkPosted 5/21/2013 3:51:22 AM
BDJayce posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
BDJayce posted...

I've played every game except Revelations. None of the templars in that game made me believe they were doing 'right'..

Way to shift the goalposts.

The Templars aren't "right," not even Haytham. But your statement that he's the only one who "made a lick of sense" is completely and utterly wrong.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#7Bloodlines1191Posted 5/21/2013 7:39:14 AM
BDJayce posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
BDJayce posted...

Dunmer999 posted...

Yet Ezio turned out awesome and Connor turned into a punk. Funny how life works.

Yet Connor stopped the Templars and help win a war...
---
#8BDJaycePosted 5/21/2013 7:44:18 AM
Bloodlines1191 posted...

He didn't stop the Templars, he temporarily halted them. Something that Ezio did too.

Also looking at how history actually turned out, i'm not so sure that Connor's people would appreciate what he did..
---
#9BayouJoePosted 5/21/2013 9:24:00 AM
Connor's main faults are the fact that he's cocky and usually acts before he thinks!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#10Bloodlines1191Posted 5/21/2013 1:11:48 PM
BDJayce posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...

He didn't stop the Templars, he temporarily halted them. Something that Ezio did too.

Also looking at how history actually turned out, i'm not so sure that Connor's people would appreciate what he did..

You get what I mean. It is a never ending war.

And well we was unknowngly fighting in a war that was morally grey behind the scenes. It wasn't until after he found out he screwed up. So tell me how Connor was a punk?
---
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210229/22 9:59PM