Good thing Haytham and Ezio weren't alive tat the same time...*spoilers?*

#11BDJaycePosted 5/21/2013 6:16:50 PM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
BDJayce posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
Yet Connor stopped the Templars and help win a war...

He didn't stop the Templars, he temporarily halted them. Something that Ezio did too.

Also looking at how history actually turned out, i'm not so sure that Connor's people would appreciate what he did..

You get what I mean. It is a never ending war.

And well we was unknowngly fighting in a war that was morally grey behind the scenes. It wasn't until after he found out he screwed up. So tell me how Connor was a punk?

His attitude towards Paul Revere, his attitude towards Achilles, his attitude towards most people he met. He seemed like a thug sometimes, moments away from punching someone in the face.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#12FredCat07Posted 5/24/2013 5:47:38 AM
BayouJoe posted...
Connor's main faults are the fact that he's cocky and usually acts before he thinks!

Yeah, he rushed too much - just like Ezio did in his young day (day one as assassin)
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#13mwulaflagaPosted 6/7/2013 3:42:25 PM
His attitude toward Revere was partly because Revere kept touching him. Besides, was Connor supposed to make love to these guys or something? They did stuff that he didn't like, so he reacted. People really need to stop mythologizing Revolutionary figures. It was a bold move to rebel, but that doesn't mean they were absolutely great people.
#14EndinghopePosted 6/23/2013 11:19:17 AM
I strongly disagree, Haytham in his prime would have annihilated anyone, Connor even admits that in the book "Forsaken". He says something about Haytham being slightly slower than him and with his ailments and age he had become weaker, but he also says that he would have feared fighting him in his prime because he could still see how determined and skilled he was until the end.
#15Rob_IndahoodPosted 6/23/2013 1:52:42 PM
BDJayce posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
BDJayce posted...
I wouldn't call Haytham scum.. in fact he's the only Templar in the entire series that actually made a lick of sense in his arguments.

Someone didn't play AC1... >_>

I've played every game except Revelations. None of the templars in that game made me believe they were doing 'right'..

Dunmer999 posted...
Ezio started the same as Connor though. Untrained and not ready to face Templars. Actually, Ezio was a punk who got into street fights at first. Connor started out awesome, just unskilled in Assassin ways.

Yet Ezio turned out awesome and Connor turned into a punk. Funny how life works.

Yeah funny how life works....except we don't know how Connor's life turns out. I really hate when people make the comparison between Ezio and Connor. Ezio had 3 games, and the player followed him from life to death. We got Connor from kid, to teenager, to early adulthood, and that's it.
---
GT: Warhound07
#16FredCat07Posted 7/13/2013 3:12:34 AM
Rob_Indahood posted...
BDJayce posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
BDJayce posted...
I wouldn't call Haytham scum.. in fact he's the only Templar in the entire series that actually made a lick of sense in his arguments.

Someone didn't play AC1... >_>

I've played every game except Revelations. None of the templars in that game made me believe they were doing 'right'..

Dunmer999 posted...
Ezio started the same as Connor though. Untrained and not ready to face Templars. Actually, Ezio was a punk who got into street fights at first. Connor started out awesome, just unskilled in Assassin ways.

Yet Ezio turned out awesome and Connor turned into a punk. Funny how life works.

Yeah funny how life works....except we don't know how Connor's life turns out. I really hate when people make the comparison between Ezio and Connor. Ezio had 3 games, and the player followed him from life to death. We got Connor from kid, to teenager, to early adulthood, and that's it.

Up to Connor's official wound just before Europeans left the 'Murica.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.