So I picked this up and have a couple of questions?

#1freakpower76Posted 5/20/2013 11:05:46 AM
I bought this and apparently got a deal with all the updated dlc content. I guess it had the passport codes or whatever....sorry a little out of the loop...what extras should I have? It appears there is a King Washington something or other in the menus, is that how it works? I know some dlc in other games just ends up being seamlessly incorporated into the main quest. Just want to make sure I get the most out of this as I traded my far cry 3 for it.

Secondly is this game quite difficult or is it just me? I'm at an early point in the game where I have to eavesdrop, sabotage two cannons and then get a map or something and I'm having great difficulty not getting spotted and desynchronizing prior to reaching the map.....did this take anyone else a great many times to achieve?
#2TysakasaPosted 5/20/2013 7:31:40 PM
To my knowledge the Washington DLC is activated separately from the main story, not from in-game like how most DLC's tend to go. But I could be wrong, I actually haven't really touched my copy since Washington came out since I haven't gotten around to picking up the DLC XD

As for the difficulty, there are some levels that get a little tricky, especially if you're aiming for 100% that sequence. The bit you're currently on does fall under one of those tricky moments because (last I played) the awkward locations of some of the characters, what you have access to and how close you need to be to hear the conversation. Once you've heard the whole conversation though the mission does become a bit easier as you're free to take your time, observe patrol routes and test the waters with how close you can get before someone notices you.
#3BayouJoePosted 5/21/2013 8:20:29 AM
The dlc's are an alternate reality and have nothing to do with the main story, I have all 3 of the King Washington dlc's but have yet to play the 3rd one.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4bobbyrkPosted 5/21/2013 8:30:51 AM
BayouJoe posted...
The dlc's are an alternate reality and have nothing to do with the main story, I have all 3 of the King Washington dlc's but have yet to play the 3rd one.

That's not entirely true, it's still connected to the main story.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#5BayouJoePosted 5/21/2013 9:21:33 AM
bobbyrk posted...
BayouJoe posted...

In other words......it's not a continuation of the main story!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#6Kooler2006Posted 5/22/2013 4:48:33 AM
BayouJoe posted...
bobbyrk posted...
BayouJoe posted...

In other words......it's not a continuation of the main story!

Actually that is not entirely true ;p
---
Light sounds tough. Claire sounds sexy.
#7BayouJoePosted 5/23/2013 11:16:47 AM
Sig!
---
#8bobbyrkPosted 5/23/2013 11:25:59 AM
BayouJoe posted...
Sig!

No. That doesn't count here - especially since TOKW is a continuation of Connor's story, being that it's bookended by events that take place after the events of the main game. Just because the majority of the story is an illusionary dream-state doesn't mean that it's not a continuation of the story from AC3.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#9FredCat07Posted 5/24/2013 4:51:29 AM
bobbyrk posted...
BayouJoe posted...
Sig!

No. That doesn't count here - especially since TOKW is a continuation of Connor's story, being that it's bookended by events that take place after the events of the main game. Just because the majority of the story is an illusionary dream-state doesn't mean that it's not a continuation of the story from AC3.

Well, it happened before the whole turkey chase with Lee, before Connor got his hair trimming, before Connor got his belly shot.

But yes, that little chapter had not get including with the main story at all. Just simple "distracted" from the main goal.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif