Half a year and they haven't fixed jack.

#1chaoscontrol325Posted 5/23/2013 3:23:45 PM
Haven't played this in six months and I decided to try it again. I download all the patches and try to play it but it's still a ****ing disaster. This is like... Bethesda levels of ****ed up development and half a year of patches have done nothing. Somebody tell me what they fixed if anything.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#2DDP886Posted 5/23/2013 5:23:53 PM
lol idk what your talking about i beat it 100% sync
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#3TheChrisRichterPosted 5/23/2013 5:30:02 PM
Yeah same here, it runs perfect.
---
You sucka's like die!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waE2WCdpF7E Yes it's me!
#4chaoscontrol325(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 6:23:24 PM
There's literally not a single mechanic in the entire game except for maybe the naval battles that works the way it should..

Most of the time it works fine, then there's that one time where the game just goes "no, **** you." Once or twice is fine, but when I've played for an hour and these moments just start cropping up, I get gradually more and more pissed.

I'm talking about stuff like attacking enemies not getting a warning sign and hence can't be countered, Connor bracing against against a ledge only to fall when he should've been able to grab it and climb up, unresponsive controls, Connor refusing to do what I'm telling him to do (reload the ****ing gun, you moron.), interface glitches out the ass etc etc. When these things occur every two minutes, sometimes even more often, my gaming joy rapidly decreases and eventually I just don't want to play it anymore. It feels like the game is consciously trying to mess up everything I do.

The only thing at this point that I enjoy from this game are the naval battles, because I somehow ever run into glitches there at all. Guess that's what the developers spent all their time on.

Moral of the story? Don't make a huge ****ing game like AC3 in one year. No really, please stop doing that.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#5TheChrisRichterPosted 5/23/2013 9:04:17 PM
That stuff happens to me like once or twice when I play. Sounds like you are the problem in the way you play and expect the game to work. Just saying.
---
You sucka's like die!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waE2WCdpF7E Yes it's me!
#6BluesSoul617Posted 5/23/2013 9:30:57 PM(edited)
TheChrisRichter posted...
That stuff happens to me like once or twice when I play. Sounds like you are the problem in the way you play and expect the game to work. Just saying.

This. I don't have problems reloading my pistols. I don't worry about the exclamation marks not appearing all the time when countering because I can see the attack(s) coming anyday (If anything, I love the combat and countering system in ACIII). I've only dealt with glitches very few times since I started this late. I've completed this game 100% Full Sync around a week ago.

And Bethesda's Skyrim has way more glitches than ACIII.
---
Blues Soul 617
#7FredCat07Posted 5/24/2013 3:49:10 AM
Well, this AC game was their big mistake - and they promised to make AC4 better. From what I have heard.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#8thefinalzapkeetPosted 5/24/2013 5:57:48 AM
the only constant glitch I get is a weird camera issue where it'll stay zoomed in one spot and won't move. Granted I can just do a quick zoom in/zoom out and it'll be fixed

also, when i clear a fort, that victory song plays. And it'll keep randomly playing while I'm doing the next mission.

I also have issues with the free-run mechanics. Granted that's a matter of design, and i still prefer it over the last few games, but it gets annoying when connor jumps on something that I wasn't headed towards
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 45
#9Pennywise380Posted 5/24/2013 6:08:03 AM
Sounds like you are the problem in the way you play and expect the game to work. Just saying.

You're honestly saying that he's in the wrong for expecting the game to work properly?

Jesus Christ.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#10DDP886Posted 5/24/2013 9:00:19 AM
Pennywise380 posted...
Sounds like you are the problem in the way you play and expect the game to work. Just saying.

You're honestly saying that he's in the wrong for expecting the game to work properly?

Jesus Christ.

the ocasional glitch isn't that bad. further more the glitches in the game play are only bad once in a while. It definitely does not make the game unplayable. I've played a lot glitcher first party (guess what company) games compared to AC3
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR