No homestead mission showing up post game?

#1TheLastAvatar05Posted 12/1/2013 9:14:07 PM
I have several homestead missions that are incomplete and I just finished sequence 12. There are no homestead missions showing up in the homestead. Is this a glitch?
---
Proud Member of Squad 422. "Altaha Abilia"
#2dragonhollow87Posted 12/2/2013 10:44:44 AM
TheLastAvatar05 posted...
I have several homestead missions that are incomplete and I just finished sequence 12. There are no homestead missions showing up in the homestead. Is this a glitch?

go to each area (boston, new york, the frontier, etc) and look at the map. sometimes they dont show up unless you are there.

thats how it works for me. im not done with the MQ but its worth a try.
also some need to be completed in order iirc. such as the farm and miner has a set of missions.
---
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87. There is a difference between girlfriend and girl friend. that space is known as the friend-zone.
(-_-)
#3TheLastAvatar05(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 3:14:56 AM
I'm sure that I'm fast traveling to both cities and even the frontier and nothing changes. I only see inactive conversations. The last homestead mission I did was to retrieve Big Dave's toolset. Hell I even got the epilogue achievement at this point so I'm done with the main missions.
---
#4TheLastAvatar05(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 8:34:24 PM
I'm assuming that this is a glitch because the only thing that shows up is frontier interactive conversations and pivot icons. Unless I'm actually missing something, if anyone can help.
---
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel217/21 5:23AM