Did anyone like this game?

#1deware-94Posted 12/5/2013 11:36:10 AM
I loved it! I loved the new hunting. I loved the story. It's hard to follow assassin creed story. I loved the setting. Loved the war. I loved connor and his background. I loved how I was wonce that pirate guy. Conners dad. And it was awesome. The only true bug I had was the frontier missions but at the end I could do them. Ac3 and ac2 are my faves. What do you think?
#2Dunmer999Posted 12/5/2013 5:44:12 PM
Haytham wasn't a pirate. But everything about III is awesome. I like it as much as IV.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#3_Listener_Posted 12/6/2013 4:51:05 AM
I loved this game, as well. Sure Connor isn't the playboy that Ezio was, but that's part of being a different Assassin. I also really enjoyed that they brought back the "morally grey" Templars versus the cliched Templars from the Ezio trilogy.
---
"People believe, what they want to believe. Everybody loves a hero."
#4barrysshoesPosted 12/6/2013 5:28:57 PM
I loved this game once I took my time and did all of the optional missions. The only thing I could've done without were the naval missions...I'm just not a fan of pirate stuff.
#5TheLastAvatar05Posted 12/6/2013 5:50:31 PM
I think the combat system is vastly superior to Black Flag.
---
Proud Member of Squad 422. "Altaha Abilia"
#6afrodude77Posted 12/7/2013 11:49:36 AM
I enjoyed it Connor was a interesting protagonist and like the poster above said it`s nice to see morally grey Templar`s in this game instead of the one`s who were evil for the hell of it during Ezio`s story

and I liked the sailing and debunking myths
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---
#7deware-94(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 1:02:21 PM
I likee conner. I was NOT a fan of the pirating in ac3. But. Ac4 really fixes it and it is fun af now. It is easier and runs smoother. And j like it because you can destroy bases and discover new islands. I always wanted to plat am AC game. It will be long. But the multiplayer will suck. I like the multiplayer. But not level to the max. My fav was ac3 and 2. 4 is fun. Another question. I have ac1-ac3 saves on my 360. But It signed me In for ps4. I wanted the outfits. I got Altair. I played ac1 on ps3. Is there any way to get my 360 uplay account set up so I can get the other robes? I dont wanna buy acb and ac3 for ps3 tho
#8orangeneePosted 12/7/2013 3:59:04 PM
Well I'll be finding out next week, I already know the story so I won't be in a hurry to finish it.

I watched somebody's playthrough and it seems annoying in places but he did none of the side stuff.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#9Tmoney222Posted 12/8/2013 9:37:55 PM
TheLastAvatar05 posted...

Absolutely, couldn't agree more. I am so disappointed with how watered down Black Flag's combat is. They took so much out of it, and I fail to understand the reasoning for doing so.
#10Gobey6Posted 12/19/2013 11:03:43 AM
Tmoney222 posted...
TheLastAvatar05 posted...

Absolutely, couldn't agree more. I am so disappointed with how watered down Black Flag's combat is. They took so much out of it, and I fail to understand the reasoning for doing so.

I agree with this.

I really liked this game. I'm replaying after beating 4. When this one came out it disappointed me. Just because it didn't live up to the hype.
And it's pretty glitchu sometimes. I also felt like the war was underused as a backdrop. Missed opportunity.

BUT the game is still a very amazing sandbox in a unique setting. And the combat and tools to use in it were very fun.

Stealth is pretty tough to pull off... But after playing 4 I'm better at it this time around.

I loved 4 so much. But it lacked something. That true assassins creed feel. And this game has it.

I have a better appreciation for playing 3 again after 4. I'm enjoying the story prologue since I know it's coming. I'm not too impatient to wear the robes. The story is definitely better in 3 than 4.

Overall my favorite games in the series are 2, 3, and 4.

And it's getting harder to rank them in any order.

Brotherhood was very good as well but felt like an expansion to AC2.

Revelations and 1 are the only ones that I felt were mediocre.
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6