help stuck on tortuga!!

#1mumwith4horrorsPosted 5/26/2011 1:22:51 PM
Im stuck on the bit with the pigs how do you wake the guys up do i have to find the missing piece to the pipe if so where is it?? i hope someone can help getting fed up :(
#2RedDeerRebelPosted 5/26/2011 7:16:39 PM
its been a few weeks since I did it but I'm pretty sure you get it by smashing other things in the pen...
#3jwclendeninPosted 5/27/2011 11:03:02 AM
Collect all the pigs and place them on the brown bit to close the pen. This will let you build what looks to me like a sink, and you can collect a pipe from said sink. Install the bit of pipe, run up the ladder to turn the h2o on, and voila!
---
"whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist, ...nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind" Emerson
#4mumwith4horrors(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2011 1:03:00 PM
Hi i've tried that and nothing, the only thing i can see i can build is the ladder :( don't know what else to try
#5DGonlagPosted 5/30/2011 8:55:35 AM

Go up that ladder yo created. Once up there you will find a block near the edge. Push it over and it will break on the ground. Form those pieces you'll be able to build a pipe. Once done you get up the ladder once again and you must turn the wheel. Then the water will flow on the guy (joshamee gibbs).

Hope this helps.

#6mumwith4horrors(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 3:56:07 AM
I've finally done it, thanks for all your help :D