Love this game, just bought the full version. Guild Bronze Challenge unbeatable?

#1AlexxShadenk777Posted 2/16/2014 6:50:53 AM
I played the free version a while back, didn't complete most of it but I definitely enjoyed it enough to want the full game. So finally last night I bought it on Steam and I'm not disappointed with it.

But I'm having a serious problem with the Bronze Challenge of the (Fighter) Guild. Basically it's filled with level 1 goats and Gorgons from level 1-7, and the boss is level 8. But no matter how many times I've tried, I can never reach level 8, and it's statistically impossible to beat the boss like this; the upgrades and potions are severely limited, and you start out with two glyphs, Wonafyt and Imawal. Using Imawal on the level 1enemies doesn't seem to give you an xp boost at all.

Is this challenge simply unbeatable without having a class other than human? I've come to realize this challenge needs to be done in the most perfect way possible, but I'm getting really annoyed by it, I've lost count how many times I've retried it only to not even have the slightest possible chance of defeating the boss.

I otherwise really love this game and see myself playing it every day from now on. I'll probably try to complete the free version as well sometime.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#2AlexxShadenk777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 7:46:58 AM(edited)
Finally beat it, holy crap. You just have to spam Wonafyt, and use only health potions on the level 7 Gorgons, otherwise get all the upgrades to avoid using the remaining 2 for the last boss. Imawal is completely useless for this challenge.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013