How do I complete the "Two Juicebox" mission?

#1Vide0GameCzarPosted 9/8/2011 11:14:14 AM
I'm on the mission where you're asked to bring back Two Juicebox things back to the lifeguard station.

How do I complete this mission?

Thanks.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar
#2rage78Posted 9/8/2011 11:16:18 AM
What part are you stuck on?

You have to go to 2 gas stations. The first one you come across from the lifeguard station only has one carton.

The 2nd closest one has 4 cartons, but you need to do a "side quest" first in order to proceed with getting the juice boxes. The side quest pops up when you arrive at the 2nd gas station.
---
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots
#3jacon16Posted 9/8/2011 11:16:25 AM
you dont take the juice right up the quest giver guy

there is a spot by the workbench in the garage where you have to place them
---
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Caution, probably contained some sarcasm
#4jokeryona22Posted 9/8/2011 11:16:53 AM
There are large juice boxes. 1 at each gas station. You pick them up and carry them to the truck you are using. There should pop up when you get close for a spot to place them. When you have both you drive back to the lifeguard house and set them in the little spots in the corner across from the workbench.

NOTE: The gas station at the bottom of the map you need to climb on top and break through the glass ceiling on the back of it to get in.
---
Wii code: 1437 9984 5017 1424
PSN: Jokeryona
#5SelkiPrimePosted 9/8/2011 11:17:00 AM
there is a gas station down near the bottom right of the map that has them... you have to turn the power off which is in the giant hangar behind it. there are 2 thugs in there tho so be careful. But they are inside the gas station
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#6BluRevPosted 9/8/2011 11:17:46 AM
You need to go to the gas stations and find two of the crates of juiceboxes. They will show up on the mini-map as quest items. The easiest way will be to drive to the gas station with a truck and put them in the back. When you get back to turn in the quest, there is a spot that you have to carry both crates of juice boxes to. It will also appear on your mini-map. Just carry them near that location and hit Square to place them in the proper location.
#7Vide0GameCzar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 11:20:21 AM
I have them, I just don't know where to put them.

---
PSN: VideoGameCzar
#8rage78Posted 9/8/2011 11:23:44 AM
jacon16 posted...
you dont take the juice right up the quest giver guy

there is a spot by the workbench in the garage where you have to place them

This.

Bring them back, but they go in the garage area of the lifeguard station. I did the same thing where I brought one to the guy, only to realize it just needed to be towards the back of the garage.
---
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots