How do I complete the "Two Juicebox" mission?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. How do I complete the "Two Juicebox" mission?
5 years ago#1
I'm on the mission where you're asked to bring back Two Juicebox things back to the lifeguard station.

How do I complete this mission?

Thanks.
PSN: VideoGameCzar
5 years ago#2
What part are you stuck on?

You have to go to 2 gas stations. The first one you come across from the lifeguard station only has one carton.

The 2nd closest one has 4 cartons, but you need to do a "side quest" first in order to proceed with getting the juice boxes. The side quest pops up when you arrive at the 2nd gas station.
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots
5 years ago#3
you dont take the juice right up the quest giver guy

there is a spot by the workbench in the garage where you have to place them
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Caution, probably contained some sarcasm
5 years ago#4
There are large juice boxes. 1 at each gas station. You pick them up and carry them to the truck you are using. There should pop up when you get close for a spot to place them. When you have both you drive back to the lifeguard house and set them in the little spots in the corner across from the workbench.

NOTE: The gas station at the bottom of the map you need to climb on top and break through the glass ceiling on the back of it to get in.
Wii code: 1437 9984 5017 1424
PSN: Jokeryona
5 years ago#5
there is a gas station down near the bottom right of the map that has them... you have to turn the power off which is in the giant hangar behind it. there are 2 thugs in there tho so be careful. But they are inside the gas station
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
5 years ago#6
You need to go to the gas stations and find two of the crates of juiceboxes. They will show up on the mini-map as quest items. The easiest way will be to drive to the gas station with a truck and put them in the back. When you get back to turn in the quest, there is a spot that you have to carry both crates of juice boxes to. It will also appear on your mini-map. Just carry them near that location and hit Square to place them in the proper location.
5 years ago#7
I have them, I just don't know where to put them.

PSN: VideoGameCzar
5 years ago#8
jacon16 posted...
you dont take the juice right up the quest giver guy

there is a spot by the workbench in the garage where you have to place them

This.

Bring them back, but they go in the garage area of the lifeguard station. I did the same thing where I brought one to the guy, only to realize it just needed to be towards the back of the garage.
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. How do I complete the "Two Juicebox" mission?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived