Why is this game so hard?

#1WanderStoryWritPosted 9/8/2011 11:58:12 AM
Act 1 wasn't too bad. Then act 2, I just get raped.
#2psprulz2007Posted 9/8/2011 12:01:57 PM
The game is about surviving a zombie outbreak. I wouldnt think it would be to easy to survive alone. Thats why co-op is such a big factor. Surviving a zombie outbreak with a group of people would ideally make things easier.

So maybe thats why the dufficulty is set the way it is.
---
PSN- FeelinKorny
Nier is a lame overused gfaqs meme that needs to die.
#3Seipher85Posted 9/8/2011 12:02:57 PM

really? i kinda wished it was a bit harder, was a bit annoyed when i popped the game in and it doesnt give you the option to change the dificulty. though analog mode def made a tad more challenging and awesome - dont think i can go back to digital, ever! lol

#4AndyDonoPosted 9/8/2011 12:05:25 PM
I've been wondering this for a while now, can you do the stabbing and handle smashing with the analog controls???
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#5Seipher85Posted 9/8/2011 12:10:04 PM

dont think you can stab (as far as i know) but you do get full control over your swings and slashes, so you can chop of arm legs and heads with much more ease and it feels way more like YOU are doing it yourself. very satisfying seeing an enemy get up and just lining you swing up with there head and seeing it explode lol

#6AndyDonoPosted 9/8/2011 12:18:09 PM
I'm decent with the analog controls (and by that I mean good enough to get the trophy for it lol).

I slightly prefer the digital controls mainly for the speed.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#7SoPoFPosted 9/8/2011 12:33:05 PM
Zombie outbreak survival or not, I just quit for the evening. I don't know if it was the area I was in or the quests I was doing or maybe it's due to my level now, but the game kept spawning Infected without pause. They come running, yeah, you might push them back with a kick and get a hit, but if it's two and they can also ( W T F ? ! ) run up walls (!) to get onto the roofs where you flee to, then it gets a bit ridiculous. You kill one and immediately, you hear two new ones screaming and running towards you.

Then I defeated a Suicider (that the English name?) and went on, had to withdraw a little due to one of those big running maniacs (which are, despite the intimmidating look, really easy to defeat) and turn around only to look directly into the face of the very same, respawned Suicider - BOOM. I had barely crossed the street from where I killed it before and it wasn't even ten seconds ago.

Don't know what was going on, maybe there was a glitch or somethign and the game thought I was playing with three others in coop. It hasn't been like this before, I hope it was just tonight. If the rest of the gaem is like that ... no thanks.

And it's not even hard, it's just annoying.