want some new people to play with...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. want some new people to play with...

User Info: kroqjroq18

kroqjroq18
4 years ago#1
please have a mic...and would be great if you have the bloodbath arena dlc...but not required...its an awesome game so just want to play with some new people! add my psn :)
PSN: kroqjroq

User Info: kroqjroq18

kroqjroq18
4 years ago#2
oh yeah and send me a message when u add me saying: "dead island" so i know why u added me
PSN: kroqjroq

User Info: gak_1bc

gak_1bc
4 years ago#3
Im picking up goty edition today or tomorrow. I did play thru onco solo when 1st came out due to glitch but am looking forward to playing online co-op. I have my mic. Im a team player but also like to explore & will say so when not getting mobbed or starting a new quest. I dont spoil or handhold unless u ask, and id like to replay as if 1st time again with a new character. Thinking logon or the rapper guy. (forgot his name) due to his rediculous melee & blunt strength & the only charachter who can tackle a ram. Psn id AKG-1BC sent request title dead island.
Psn-Id/AKG-1BC & SPARTACUS_X_ (for MP) Ebay ID/Sparta1078 (i list all new games & dlc codes. Even CE's. Check out my store.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island
  3. want some new people to play with...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived