Hmm.... Sylvie or Niko?

#1crunchy612Posted 7/8/2012 6:56:30 PM
So yeah, i gots my storage, so all i need is a team.

I've got Fang, Tiana and Lapis now. The 4th spot is trickier - should i use Niko for her passives or Sylvie for her nuking ability?

Also, i'm stuck on Slon. Is there a new set of stairs or a Holy Flame around the swampy, Lucius version of Slon? I've already activated one Core crystal.
---
Final Fantasy Marathon! Finished: III, IV, V, VII VIII, IX Currently Playing: Unchained Blades
Yet to finish/refinish: I, II, IV: TAY, VI, VII:CC, WotL
#2TeslaviPosted 7/8/2012 7:18:58 PM
I'd probably just use Niko. You get a decent backrow attacker, item passives, speed buffs, and still some wind nukes. Tiana is already a solid enough nuker to hold it down without Sylvie.
#3twylight777Posted 7/8/2012 7:54:55 PM
sylvie can smash the game solo with her named magic all enemy attack - no regrets using her - plus she gets mana back when hit or kills stuff if built right
---
Extended warranties and Monster Cables are for the mathematically challenged.
#4crunchy612(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 7:56:53 PM
^uhuh. Her 'kill enemy, get mana' passive paired with her atk magic damage inc passive nukes stuff to oblivion.

However Firebird does its job as well.... And Niko still has some status debuffs ala Mari plus passives...
---
Final Fantasy Marathon! Finished: III, IV, V, VII VIII, IX Currently Playing: Unchained Blades
#5eidolon24Posted 7/8/2012 8:08:05 PM
I'd go for Niko. Tiana can hold her own when it comes to nuking. Plus, you have Lapis if ever Tiana falls short in damage. There is also that accessory that gives you the same passive as Sylvie. Damage taken = MP regen. IMO, this skill is better on Tiana since she has lots of HP compared to Sylvie.
#6crunchy612(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 8:13:46 PM
2 - Niko
1 - Sylvie

1 more poster says Niko for the same reason then i'll be using her. What accessory is that btw? I'm only on Chapter 5.
---
#7eidolon24Posted 7/8/2012 8:15:38 PM
Forgot the name. It's in the chapter 6 dungeon but you can't get it until chapter 7 because the followers needed to open the door are in the chapter 7 dungeon.
#8crunchy612(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 8:18:24 PM
That's a loooooong way off. :/

Ah well. Now i feel like i wasted those 5 Mind Seeds on Sylvie. XD

Screw it. Welcome to the team, Niko.
---
#9TeslaviPosted 7/8/2012 8:19:42 PM
Clearly, you should kick Lapis out and take both of them.
#10pamboysPosted 7/8/2012 8:20:24 PM
Niko.

you've already got Lapis and Tiana to damage groups of enemies. Niko also gets decent group magic, but she can also deal lots of damage with normal attack. her 1st finishers is very useful if your running low on MP, damage + bind.
---
Show your support of Golden Sun 4 to Camelot!
Sign the petition: http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/