Quests - Anything for finishing them all?

#1RascycXPosted 7/14/2012 9:29:20 AM(edited)
Are there any noteworthy post-game rewards to doing all the quests in the normal game? It hasn't given me any new quests, I think since like chapter 5, when I stopped doing them as they were mostly tedious and the game wasn't as difficult to justify the rewards.

I don't think I'll be doing the post-game stuff, but I did read there's some post-game item you get from doing it 50 times or whatever.
#2natchu96Posted 7/14/2012 9:50:47 AM
RascycX posted...
Are there any noteworthy post-game rewards to doing all the quests in the normal game? It hasn't given me any new quests, I think since like chapter 5, when I stopped doing them as they were mostly tedious and the game wasn't as difficult to justify the rewards.

I don't think I'll be doing the post-game stuff, but I did read there's some post-game item you get from doing it 50 times or whatever.

More like there are 50 quests that involve clearing the postgame dungeon once each. Several of them unlock the ultimate weapons, but those require you to solo said dungeon with one character, apparently, so once you get said weapon you'd never actually need it again.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#3TeslaviPosted 7/14/2012 10:51:43 AM
There are only 11 quests for clearing the postgame dungeon. The reward for clearing it 50 times is a separate thing.
#4Sinful_DesirePosted 7/14/2012 11:05:59 AM
how do yu guys know about the rewards for infinite ark?
---
Tiger Woods-Golf GOD/Michael Jordan-Basketball GOD/HeavenlyClassic-RE5 ShipDeck Survivor GOD
#1 RE5 ShipDeck Survivor WorldWide on the Playstation Network
#5RascycX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 11:06:38 AM
So it sounds like a resounding No then.
#6TeslaviPosted 7/14/2012 11:32:18 AM
Sinful_Desire posted...
how do yu guys know about the rewards for infinite ark?

http://wiki.mmo-station.com/msData/list/unchainbr/10739 - Quest list, infinite ark quests are located mostly at the bottom

http://wiki.mmo-station.com/msData/list/unchainbr/10892 - Description of the Infinite Ark, states that you get crest keys upon clearing it 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 50 times.

Also, I cleared it 15 times out of boredom so I can verify most of the information firsthand.