Continuity Errors *potential spoilers*

#1darthsniderPosted 3/13/2011 4:27:54 AM(edited)
Consider the following:

-Desmond is in the animus after having killed Lucy and all that.
At the end of Brotherhood, in Ezio's time period, Cesere is dead and presumably, the Apple of Eden is sealed in the Temple of Juno.

In this DLC:
-Lucrecia acts as if this takes place some time after ACB's main story.
-Ezio also states plainly that he had sealed away the Apple.

but:
-Ezio states that he still has to deal with Cesere.

If Cesere is still alive, Lucrecia should still be in the Vatican, and the Apple shouldn't be sealed yet.

Unless of course I just completely missed something and this post is filled with fail.
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider
http://prohicimmortalis.com
#2JeruchoPosted 3/13/2011 7:30:13 AM

He sealed away the apple IN ROME. I don't know where he went, because everyone was saying that they didn't expect him back to Rome from wherever he was from, but the apple was sealed, then he found Leonardo, then he had to deal with Cesare.

#3KLHDWRPosted 3/13/2011 10:29:33 AM
The Davinci Disappearance takes place between memory sequences 8 and 9, there are years that go by between those two sequences. Outside the animus this part takes place after the end of the game.
#4darthsnider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 3:35:10 PM
1. Lucrecia quite doesn't fit in with either of those explanations

2. Ezio used the apple to find Cesere (In ACB) but said it was sealed already (In DVD.)
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider
#5jarofdirt882Posted 3/16/2011 10:05:45 AM

Ezio already knows where Cesare is... that's why he needs goes to Leo in the beginning to find a ship to take him to Spain.

#6teddifiedPosted 3/21/2011 5:44:38 AM
darthsnider posted...
If Cesere is still alive, Lucrecia should still be in the Vatican, and the Apple shouldn't be sealed yet.

Cesere wasn't the pope, His dad was. Once they had a new pope and Lucrecia married some duke or something she moved in with the duke since I doubt she could stay at the Vatican.
---
The Terror of Death.....
PSN - Teddified
#7darthsnider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 3:06:44 AM
That still leaves a sealed apple and a living Cesere.
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider
#8omnimon206Posted 3/29/2011 10:06:06 AM
Sequence 8: Cesare flees Rome, Ezio is in posession of the apple. End cutscene he uses the apple to discover where he will fight Cesare. He then seals the Apple away. Lucrezia leaves the Vatican as she has no home there with her father dead.

The Da Vinci Disappearance Takes Place

Sequence 9: Final Battle with Cesare.
---
Could naming a Chocobo really bring about the end of time?
#9blade39194Posted 3/29/2011 1:38:50 PM
Actually the novelization is clear on when Ezio seal the apple away. I think it was before he went to Vianna after Cesare. Of course the novel doesn't cover the Copernico or Da Vinci stuff.
#10darthsnider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2011 4:03:17 PM
omnimon206 posted...
Sequence 8: Cesare flees Rome, Ezio is in posession of the apple. End cutscene he uses the apple to discover where he will fight Cesare. He then seals the Apple away. Lucrezia leaves the Vatican as she has no home there with her father dead.

The Da Vinci Disappearance Takes Place

Sequence 9: Final Battle with Cesare.

The problem here being, he left Rome to deal with Cesere at the end of 8, beginning of 9 (one of those)

Not sure of the sequence, but the order of events (as I understand it) was

Ezio sees Cesere's "plan" with the apple, and then hunts down Cesere, leaving the apple with Leonardo. He later seals the apple. Why this order? He has the armor of Altair on when he seals the apple in the Desmond bleeding effect part at the end of ACB.

From that, I gather that the apple was sealed after Cesere dies, after he goes back to Montereggioni to reclaim the armor (which he certainly didn't have in sequence 9).

Now with that being said, where does DVD fit in? Apple is sealed, Cesere is alive, and somehow in that time period, he left Rome. It wasn't to seal the apple or to kill Cesere. The apple was left with leonardo to kill cesere.

Plot hole
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider