Loved it! Fantastic Story, each of these episodes feels like a movie! (spoilers)

#11CyberwrathPosted 2/20/2011 3:58:29 PM
Yeah I didn't realize the paper was for the code until after I had gotten in... forgot that you could "examine" the items and I was having trouble reading it without making the image bigger, lol.

Pretty fun and easy experience overall. I wished it was a bit longer and obviously harder puzzles. I only got pretty stuck once, and ended up using a hint on getting Trixie to turn over evidence (even though I told myself I would never use hints) :(
#12Stone500Posted 2/22/2011 9:57:58 AM
Hmm, maybe I missed this piece of paper you're talking about? I was able to get into the bar just by mimicking the answers that the other guys were giving.
---
http://www.myfellowgamers.com/ - All games are not created equal
Omnomnomnom
#13_QaenyinPosted 2/23/2011 11:45:33 AM
Picked up the password gimmick(Essentially it's Shiritori) pretty much immediately, but it took me forever to figure out the Kid fight.
---
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say 'Nice Try'. ~ Lezard Valeth
#14Yami YugiPosted 3/3/2011 2:56:24 AM
I don't know if I'm playing the same game as everyone else, I'm a big BttF fan and have been pretty bored so far :(
---
Ha! You are just too weak!-Yami Yugi