Loved it! Fantastic Story, each of these episodes feels like a movie! (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game - Episode II: Get Tannen!
  3. Loved it! Fantastic Story, each of these episodes feels like a movie! (spoilers)

User Info: Cyberwrath

Cyberwrath
6 years ago#11
Yeah I didn't realize the paper was for the code until after I had gotten in... forgot that you could "examine" the items and I was having trouble reading it without making the image bigger, lol.

Pretty fun and easy experience overall. I wished it was a bit longer and obviously harder puzzles. I only got pretty stuck once, and ended up using a hint on getting Trixie to turn over evidence (even though I told myself I would never use hints) :(

User Info: Stone500

Stone500
6 years ago#12
Hmm, maybe I missed this piece of paper you're talking about? I was able to get into the bar just by mimicking the answers that the other guys were giving.
http://www.myfellowgamers.com/ - All games are not created equal
Omnomnomnom

User Info: _Qaenyin

_Qaenyin
6 years ago#13
Picked up the password gimmick(Essentially it's Shiritori) pretty much immediately, but it took me forever to figure out the Kid fight.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say 'Nice Try'. ~ Lezard Valeth

User Info: Yami_Yugi

Yami_Yugi
6 years ago#14
I don't know if I'm playing the same game as everyone else, I'm a big BttF fan and have been pretty bored so far :(
Ha! You are just too weak!-Yami Yugi
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game - Episode II: Get Tannen!
  3. Loved it! Fantastic Story, each of these episodes feels like a movie! (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived