Shawn *SPOILERS*

#1ogremarioPosted 4/24/2012 2:56:08 PM
Don't even try to save him, there are 3 options. Clicking the zombies (does nothing), clicking the tractor (fail at pushing it) or using a board to hit the zombies (breaks the board over the zombies head.

All which fail regardless of order. Needless to say I was disappointed was hoping this was one of the things that would be different than the comics or show. Anyway.....

That is all.

Good Day.
#2RogueStrikerPosted 4/24/2012 4:38:15 PM
Well they did say the game is canon to the comics so Shawn would've been a zombie somehow anyways.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#3Gmoney-Posted 4/24/2012 5:37:05 PM
Yeah. This takes place in the comic universe. Shawn is already in the barn. I thought this was very cool actually.
---
Justice. Across the universe.
#4ogremario(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 7:00:24 PM(edited)
I only watched one interview where Gary said they didn't want to retell the same story over again and that it would be different. Might have said it was canon to the comics but I may have missed it ._.

Don't get me wrong, already beat it (yay me, right?)not holding it against the game, or anything, it's mainly just a heads up for those who didn't follow the story, or the development of the game, or like me..may have missed info.

When I figured it out, it was more of a "aww, ah well" moment; not so much of a "this is dumb"
#5superdubesPosted 4/24/2012 7:15:18 PM

I only watched one interview where Gary said they didn't want to retell the same story over again and that it would be different. Might have said it was canon to the comics but I may have missed it ._.

Yeah, they want to tell a different story that's why you follow Lee instead of the main group from the series. They don't want this game to just be a retelling of the story of Rick and co.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan