So which choices did YOU choose. (SPOILERS)

#1calcyclePosted 4/24/2012 7:36:59 PM
lied to Hershel?
Duck or Shawn?
Side with Kenny?
Give the Gun?
Doug or Carley?

my choices
truth
Shawn
yes I defended him
yes
carley
---
XBOX: SouthCity Recon
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#2Sylar100Posted 4/24/2012 7:46:06 PM
Lied

Duck, wanted to move the tractor so i could try to save both

Yep, punch the other guy

Just go to the bathroom, not sure if picking wait a minute would have changed anything

No gun

Carley in hopes she would use the gun to save doug
#3superdubesPosted 4/24/2012 8:25:40 PM(edited)

Just go to the bathroom, not sure if picking wait a minute would have changed anything

I picked just go to the bathroom, and I couldn't figure out how to save Clementine. It took Carley shooting the zombie to save her. is there a way to get to her in time?

Anyways my choices:

I tried to tell the truth, but he told me to lie better and more often. So, I don't know if it registered as a lie or not.
Duck, I also thought I could try to save both
I was on Kenny's side, but I tried to talk the old fart down.
No
I saved Carley, because I figured having a sharp shooter was more important than a tech guy. I may be wrong in the end though. I also didn't want him to know that I was tied to the owners of that store for later. It may be a little morbid, but like Carley said the less people that know about Lee's past the better.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan
#4calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:25:24 PM
superdubes posted...
I picked just go to the bathroom, and I couldn't figure out how to save Clementine. It took Carley shooting the zombie to save her. is there a way to get to her in time?

Anyways my choices:

I tried to tell the truth, but he told me to lie better and more often. So, I don't know if it registered as a lie or not.
Duck, I also thought I could try to save both
I was on Kenny's side, but I tried to talk the old fart down.
No
I saved Carley, because I figured having a sharp shooter was more important than a tech guy. I may be wrong in the end though.

to save clementine you just have to find the circle its kind of like when you get knocked out in the kitchen and have to kick the babysitter. look hard and press repeatedly

also, what happens when you don't give her the gun, just curious because there aren't very many videos up to that point yet
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#5superdubesPosted 4/24/2012 8:27:35 PM

to save clementine you just have to find the circle its kind of like when you get knocked out in the kitchen and have to kick the babysitter. look hard and press repeatedly

I was too far away to kick the zombie though. Maybe the choice made there is something that changes your positioning.

When you don't give her the gun she fights you for it and Carley, the girl, and you all fall over the railing. She then picks up the dropped gun and kills herself anyways.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan
#6calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:42:04 PM
superdubes posted...
I was too far away to kick the zombie though. Maybe the choice made there is something that changes your positioning.

When you don't give her the gun she fights you for it and Carley, the girl, and you all fall over the railing. She then picks up the dropped gun and kills herself anyways.

if you press the circle in time, lee runs up to the zombie and grapples it. there is a hopeless button masher and then Carley shoots it. the circle was kind of hard to see so its easy to miss
---
#7hypermoePosted 4/24/2012 8:50:46 PM
Just wondering i was playing this morning, but stopped after the duck/shawn incident. I'm wondering can you end up saving both? i did Duck because i thought you'd hit the zombie/get duck off and move the tractor in time, but nope.

Would it have been better to get shawn since it seems like the dad comes in time when i chosen Duck. i thought he would have gone for Shawn.
---
I Walk Alone In The Universe As The Last Of The Time Lords!
#8kylewilkiePosted 4/24/2012 9:21:20 PM
Lied to Herscel - accident, wasn't paying attention at the time, would have been truth
Saved Duck - figured Kenny would help later since Herscel never left the farm in the show
Loyalty to Kenny - for possible future help
Mercy - gave gun.
Save Carly - knows how to shoot, would come in handy in future
---
xbl = Wilkz07
#9ChancreScolexPosted 4/24/2012 10:35:25 PM
kylewilkie posted...
Lied to Herscel - accident, wasn't paying attention at the time, would have been truth
Saved Duck - figured Kenny would help later since Herscel never left the farm in the show
Loyalty to Kenny - for possible future help
Mercy - gave gun.
Save Carly - knows how to shoot, would come in handy in future

Almost my exact choices and line of thinking except I didn't give her the gun, couldn't trust a woman with a death wish with a gun just yet. Also Larry is an ass, wish I'd have punched him instead of being diplomatic.
#10Gmoney-Posted 4/24/2012 11:41:50 PM
Shawn can never be saved. In the comics he's dead and in the barn already.
---
Justice. Across the universe.