I want to fornicate with lily.

#1XlYesterdaYlXPosted 4/26/2012 1:01:31 AM
just so i can make larry mad. make it happen.
---
Soshified!
#2ZenlightenedPosted 4/26/2012 2:45:14 AM
I want to fornicate with Lilly because

(EXTREME WALKING DEAD COMIC SPOILERS, POSSIBLY SHOW SPOILERS FOR STUFF THAT HASN"T HAPPENED YET, READ WITH CAUTION ((preferably extreme caution))

She Kills Lori.

(END INSANELY SPOILERIFIC SPOILS)
#3rktPYZQShWzPosted 4/26/2012 4:49:37 PM

You can still see the spoiler upon reaching this thread. Good job.

#4ChancreScolexPosted 4/26/2012 8:33:52 PM
Yeah even though I knew that already, spoiler tags aren't really that useful when you isolate the sentence with a bunch of space to clearly be seen by a glancing eye. It'd be better if you hid it among a jumble of letters.
#5jenovaPosted 4/27/2012 10:37:36 AM
It's almost as if caring about spoilers is something coddled first world babies do, or something.
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...
#6AyahRivenPosted 4/27/2012 11:15:23 AM(edited)
It's almost as if caring about spoilers is something coddled first world babies do, or something.

It's almost as if you're a dick, or something.
#7topdodPosted 4/27/2012 11:22:12 AM(edited)
It'd help if Gamefaqs would move out of the f***ing dark ages already and put in basic forum features.
---
only god shall judge me
#8neoconker626Posted 4/28/2012 7:07:17 PM
What topdod said.
---
Wise men say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
#9Mhunter04Posted 4/29/2012 4:38:16 AM
topdod posted...
It'd help if Gamefaqs would move out of the f***ing dark ages already and put in basic forum features.

Meh, don't see that happening anytime soon. So far Gamespot isn't gonna bother much unless everyone start hounding them. Also I expect the site forum coding will need a very major overhaul if they ever gonna upgrade.
#10gadragodPosted 4/30/2012 9:30:43 PM

Not much of a spoiler for me. Well, it is, but I've had my fingers crossed every episode for that to happen anyway. "What do you mean you killed ****?! Who told you to do that?" Gee, I don't know....YOU!

So, that's her down, now all I need is:

The Walking Dead- Larry and Carl.

Game of Thrones- Cerci, Catlyn, Sansa, Jamie, JOFFREY.

Then I'll be good.