So....who died their first play through?

#1cookieboy70Posted 4/26/2012 9:26:02 AM
And theoretically in a real zombie apocalypse scenario? I hate to admit I did at the hotel rescue when I swung and missed at the middle zombie. I like how the game handles aiming and qtes, its essentially tests how coordinated and focused you are, both of which would be crucial in a real zombie encounter. The only thing left out was actual physical strength needed to grapple with a zombie/crack a zombie skull.

Well now, who else would have joined the zombie ranks in the wee hours of the attack?
---
got blunt?
#2geddoe_1027Posted 4/26/2012 11:41:55 AM
I died twice at the motel, because it took me 15 minutes to find the pillow. I thought I was supposed to purposely be spotted by a zombie and lure them away.
---
You are now manually blinking.
All weapon's appearances are cosmetic only - Cyber Akuma Zero
#3darkelfkillerPosted 4/26/2012 1:52:39 PM
I actually didn't die once, which was rather surprising :3
---
"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."
LoL IGN: Dr Steinman, Steam ID- Fragerboy, XBL GT: Dr.Steinman, 8/3/2010, best day ever.
#4SyggysPosted 4/26/2012 5:45:47 PM
I died on purpose at every opportunity just to see the death scenes :D
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#5francofone127Posted 4/26/2012 9:30:45 PM
I didn't die my first playthrough. The second playthrough I died when the cop ate me because I forgot to crawl backwards.
---
Hey! This no my pee!
#6OhGoodPosted 4/26/2012 11:42:56 PM
I died "accidentally" in my first playthrough.

*spoilers*

When you're all trying to escape the pharmacy at the end and the zombie with the screwdriver is crawling across the floor to get you I turned around to try to pull the screwdriver out of the zombie thinking I was supposed to use it as a weapon.

Well apparently you're just supposed to run and just the action of turning around triggered the death scene even though the zombie was a good 5-10 feet away slowly crawling across the floor.
---
BF3 Server name: The Right Fight (US East)
A gamefaqs server.
#7KnightdramonPosted 4/27/2012 1:23:26 PM
Died in the very first grapple with the baby sitter zombie because I did not see the "Q" quick prompt.

Died again once spotted by the zombie near the RV at the motel. It saw me and I thought 'oh, ok, we'll have to move a bit now'. It actually made the ENTIRE sequence VERY, VERY stressful to me.

I think I died once more but can't remember where.
#8FiachPosted 4/29/2012 12:44:56 PM
Died in the first house because you cant invert the camera, stupid control system in 2012.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric
#9iIIogicalPosted 4/29/2012 3:46:06 PM
I died multiple times because of laggy graphics. I'm going to tone it down for the second episode.
---
i always look at the clock at 9:11
never forget
- youwiththeface
#10diablos_nemesisPosted 4/30/2012 11:13:46 AM
I died once at the part at the motel beside the RV.
*spoilers*
My thought process was something along the lines of "oh ok, let him get a bit closer so i dont attract too much attention" but as it turns out when glenn says something with the female zombie coming towards him it is your last chance as once the male zombie gets near the corner you are instantly dead.
That was literally the only time in the game i died, im now ready for the next one!
---
Gamertag: DG Hydra, PSN ID:Tribok
The three headed monkey and current bartender of the bar with no name