About the gun...

#1sneakysnakePosted 4/28/2012 1:40:36 AM
Giving the gun is considered merciful, but did anyone else (besides me) refuse the gun because she came across as untrustworthy/mentally unstable and thought she might use it against you for whatever reason?
---
PSN: sneakysnake128
#2RegressionPosted 4/28/2012 1:53:57 AM

I refused the gun based on level of noise.  I realize we just did the pillow trick but didnt want to take the chance.  I also didn't want anyone using the gun because I don't know how much ammo is left.  Oh well, she grabbed it anyway.  I would have ended it mercifully, I'm great with an axe.  Lee on the other hand... meh

#3AdenosinePosted 4/28/2012 2:09:16 AM
I was hoping that there would be an option to just chop her head off with the axe.
---
http://adenogames.orgfree.com - Adeno's Game Development Website
#4RegressionPosted 4/28/2012 2:12:17 AM

Yeah I was thinking Selena>Mark machete scene in 28 Days Later.  Seeing how the change doesn't happen in 20 seconds however, I might get seedy looks from Glenn & Carley.

#5NeoNewJocosityPosted 4/30/2012 2:02:19 PM
I was disappointed with how she takes the gun either way if you refuse it. I was hoping there would be a thing where if you didn't get her the gun then Carly would have one extra bullet in her clip and would be able to save herself while you save Doug.
---
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac85/XStationCube/132514436115.gif
#6Mazinger_KaiserPosted 5/2/2012 10:44:58 AM
NeoNewJocosity posted...
I was disappointed with how she takes the gun either way if you refuse it. I was hoping there would be a thing where if you didn't get her the gun then Carly would have one extra bullet in her clip and would be able to save herself while you save Doug.

^actually that's the part I don't get...carley was checking her gun when....

***SPOILERS***

.....your about to skedaddle outta there, then she has no clip on her and forgot it on her purse??? ...watdafudge...
---
"...how to play games without a controller or keyboard & mouse or monitor/tv..."
#7Crimson PhantomPosted 5/3/2012 6:11:01 PM
Refused the gun because

1.) Noise bad
2.) wasting a bullet bad
3.) tell her I'll do it put your head down on the pillow and close your eyes, then axing her head is just as quick
---
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power