Who was just standing there? *spoilers*

#1Colonel ChowPosted 5/5/2012 1:15:09 AM
In the beginning after Lee kills the zombie Sheriff, there's someone standing that he shouts at.

Was it the baby sitter?

if so, why did she turn and run away?

Also where the f was she hiding in the house?
---
You're watching TV
I stay up all night
#2NevesElpirtPosted 5/5/2012 1:31:31 AM
I believe Clementine says it was her. As for where the baby sitter was hiding, probably behind whatever cloaking device the zombies at the farm must've been using before their attack.
---
I used to be superstitious, but now I know that's unlucky.
#3diablos_nemesisPosted 5/5/2012 1:55:20 AM
The babysitter was most likely upstairs and using the usual zombie stealth technique that most zombies seem to have went sneaking downstairs and get behind Lee (if you look in the background you'll notice a bookshelf collapsed on some stairs, im guessing that the babysitter somehow got over the bookshelf without alerting lee)
---
Gamertag: DG Hydra, PSN ID:Tribok
The three headed monkey and current bartender of the bar with no name
#4OrangeSchweesePosted 5/5/2012 5:45:20 AM
NevesElpirt posted...
I believe Clementine says it was her. As for where the baby sitter was hiding, probably behind whatever cloaking device the zombies at the farm must've been using before their attack.

Lol about the cloaking device. Seriously... And yeah, it's Clementine. You can tell by the silhouette of her oversized head. She kinda looks like a bobblehead, actually. Wearing the baseball cap doesn't help. Hey, if Telltale made a bobblehead figurine of Clementine, I'd buy it.
#5The Ghost SongPosted 5/5/2012 5:01:28 PM
It wasn't a cloaking device at the farm. It was Duck running over Shawn with the tractor, who started screaming in pain and attracted the zombies.
#6lionheart5656Posted 5/6/2012 2:44:26 AM

It wasn't a cloaking device at the farm. It was Duck running over Shawn with the tractor, who started screaming in pain and attracted the zombies.

I really wanted to save Shawn and part of me wanted to kill the kid.

Too bad I was forced to let shawn die either way. That was a bit of bull.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#7Mazinger_KaiserPosted 5/6/2012 6:04:00 AM
I think the babysitter was hiding in the cabinet...near the answering machine.

@optic and yes it was clementine....for some kid who's supposed to be smart, someone yelling for help is a clear indication that they are not a zombie. plus lee shouted at the treehouse...the whelp just listened and not concerned about lee's shouting....

*shakes head
s2pid traumatized kid ^__^
---
"...how to play games without a controller or keyboard & mouse or monitor/tv..."
#8shadowofthearkPosted 5/16/2012 11:43:51 PM
... The babysitter is the zombie that you kill in Clementine's house. How else would any zombie get in there?
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...