If Clem gets bitten, I don't know what I'm going to do.

#1XxIamKiraXxPosted 5/10/2012 4:56:39 AM
Pretty much what the topic says. I wasn't even going to get this game, but I owed my friend 20$ so I bought it for the both of us. And I must say, I really enjoyed this game. And I found myself invested in the characters, especially little Clementine. If she gets bit, that's 20$ in the trash, because I don't think I could shoot her.
#2__AK27__Posted 5/11/2012 11:21:05 AM
Soft.
#3the_tyrant14Posted 5/11/2012 1:33:54 PM
SPOILERS!!!!

The devs have said that everyone can die except Clementine and I'm pretty sure they said Lee had the plot armor as well.
---
For motivational purposes, your death will be televised - Me
MH3: Tocla - MHP3rd (HD =D): Toclafane
#4SorcatariusPosted 5/11/2012 3:25:41 PM
SPOILERS

Awww, I wanted to be zombie Lee, I'd skulk around in the bushes, waiting for the perfect time to strike and finally kill Carl for leaving the ****ing house.
---
Not changing this sig till I find a better one, started July 6, 2005.
I admit it, I'm just lazy. Dec. 28, 2011.
#5__AK27__Posted 5/11/2012 8:59:23 PM
**Comic Spoilers** Possible TV series spoils*

Carl grows into quite the bad ass himself, you'll see!!
#6XxIamKiraXx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 6:38:35 AM
__AK27__ posted...

Yea, I can't wait til him and lori die.
#7pokemonmaster0Posted 5/12/2012 10:17:04 AM
the_tyrant14 posted...
SPOILERS!!!!

The devs have said that everyone can die except Clementine and I'm pretty sure they said Lee had the plot armor as well.

Did they say that applies to the final episode? Because that seems like a given anyway until then since the game is about their relation and such.

Considering the nature of the walking dead it wouldn't surprised me if the game ended on the remaining cast getting killed at the end.
#8Soul_Of_MillerPosted 5/13/2012 12:46:10 PM
XxIamKiraXx posted...
__AK27__ posted...

Yea, I can't wait til him and lori die.

*Spoiler*
Carl doesn't die.
---
I take the "the" out of pyschotherapist.
#9dead_kaiserPosted 5/13/2012 3:52:52 PM
^ Until now he didn't.

No one is safe.
#10Soul_Of_MillerPosted 5/13/2012 7:50:01 PM
dead_kaiser posted...
^ Until now he didn't.

No one is safe.

Not necessarily, if they want to screw up the comics as bad as they did the show, then yeah, Carl will probably get it. But let's face it, Rick is the main character & Lori was hoe bagging with Shane, she had it coming along with her bastard daughter. But Rick's driving force is the preservation & protection of his son.

Yeah, Carl got mangled up pretty bad, but he lived (how after getting shot in the eye, I don't know) because if Carl goes down, Rick is going to give up & die.

Rick goes away = no more story (honestly, who cares about anyone else) = no more money = that **** won't happen.

No one else is as developed as Rick and the secondary characters aren't as intriguing. I know I'll quit reading if Glenn takes center stage, lol
---
I take the "the" out of pyschotherapist.