Hidden Valley in Maracai Bay (Spoilers)

#1Ackw85Posted 4/29/2012 4:14:18 AM
So I went into the Hidden Valley after killing Garcia at the Maracai Village and taking the blood of ancestors to pass through the flame wall. But now I am completely stuck, the temple seems like a complete dead end. I thought there must be a lever or mechanism or something to do with the torches but I can't find anything. Is there supposed to be an npc or item that I need to activate something?
---
PSN: Ackw294
#2dingdongdingPosted 4/29/2012 5:42:14 PM
Yeah I'm wondering the same thing to.I got Garcia's artifact so I figure the temple is just for show I guess?
#3KrazytigerEXPosted 4/29/2012 6:41:43 PM
your next destination in antigua behind a waterfall. Youll need to get the password off garcias journal on his ship.

You can get the info on the final artifact by either talking to booze or travel to the isle of the dead. Booze is much easier lol.
#4Tadziu8Posted 5/2/2012 7:34:06 AM
Ackw85 posted...
So I went into the Hidden Valley after killing Garcia at the Maracai Village and taking the blood of ancestors to pass through the flame wall. But now I am completely stuck, the temple seems like a complete dead end. I thought there must be a lever or mechanism or something to do with the torches but I can't find anything. Is there supposed to be an npc or item that I need to activate something?

If you use the thives hand that you get from Garcia in the fire temple's entrance you can use it to press a button above the door and it will open.