The Hand Mirror?

#1trevbotPosted 4/27/2012 10:40:55 AM
I swear I've been all over Tacarigua now and even managed to defeat that grave spider but still can't find the cavern the hand mirror is in. Did I miss it somewhere, has someone else found it?
---
In the name of JOLLY CO-OPERATION, I praise the Sun!
#2pres_madagascarPosted 4/27/2012 10:47:00 AM
Sort of off topic but what the hell was that grave spider. Absolutely insanely harder than any other enemy. Took forever.
#3trevbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 10:53:44 AM
Still better than fighting a Risen 1 Ghoul when you started out. *shudder*
---
#4Tadziu8Posted 4/27/2012 12:55:04 PM
Not sure if its what you are looking for but in my game Booze (on the "first" island) has a hand mirror for sale. (In the description it says that evil pirates stole it or something like that).
#5Tadziu8Posted 4/27/2012 2:22:34 PM
Just got this quest. It says right there that a tavern owner form this island (T something) has the hand mirror >_>
#6trevbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 3:28:23 PM
Odd, I got it and it tells me it's in some random cave. >_< I'll try checking booze though, thanks!
---
#7trevbot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 3:31:58 PM
Sure enough, Booze had it. I read that book in Old Jack's tower and it told me it was in a cave in the quest text. >_>

Thanks for the tip!
---
#8Tadziu8Posted 4/28/2012 4:07:44 PM
trevbot posted...
Sure enough, Booze had it. I read that book in Old Jack's tower and it told me it was in a cave in the quest text. >_>

Thanks for the tip!

Glad to help.
Well im guessing that you are not playing in english and the translator changed tavern into cavern. I use english and it said tavern owner. Anyways its good you found it.