The Hand Mirror?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I swear I've been all over Tacarigua now and even managed to defeat that grave spider but still can't find the cavern the hand mirror is in. Did I miss it somewhere, has someone else found it?
---
In the name of JOLLY CO-OPERATION, I praise the Sun!
3 years ago#2
Sort of off topic but what the hell was that grave spider. Absolutely insanely harder than any other enemy. Took forever.
3 years ago#3
Still better than fighting a Risen 1 Ghoul when you started out. *shudder*
---
3 years ago#4
Not sure if its what you are looking for but in my game Booze (on the "first" island) has a hand mirror for sale. (In the description it says that evil pirates stole it or something like that).
3 years ago#5
Just got this quest. It says right there that a tavern owner form this island (T something) has the hand mirror >_>
3 years ago#6
Odd, I got it and it tells me it's in some random cave. >_< I'll try checking booze though, thanks!
---
3 years ago#7
Sure enough, Booze had it. I read that book in Old Jack's tower and it told me it was in a cave in the quest text. >_>

Thanks for the tip!
---
3 years ago#8
trevbot posted...
Sure enough, Booze had it. I read that book in Old Jack's tower and it told me it was in a cave in the quest text. >_>

Thanks for the tip!

Glad to help.
Well im guessing that you are not playing in english and the translator changed tavern into cavern. I use english and it said tavern owner. Anyways its good you found it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived