Lockpicking issues !

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Risen 2: Dark Waters
  3. Lockpicking issues !
3 years ago#1
This is weird.

I let the pirate prisoner out on the first Island that I visited, but I had to give him my lockpick. Now I cannot find another lockpick, with a crapload more locked chests just lying about.

Any idea where I can find one ASAP ? I'm on the 2nd Island right now, where I have the choice to side with the Inquisition or natives...

Thanks.
3 years ago#2
He should have given it back. He did for me.

You still need to have the required thievery skill and obviously the lockpicking skill.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.5 | P8Z68-V Pro |Corsair H80 | 8GB 1600 | GTX 580 3GB | 60GB + 120GB ssd | 3TB hdd space | Win 7 64bit | corsair ax1200w psu | BD burner | cm690II
3 years ago#3
hi gives back your pick, but you cant actually use it unless you have 4 cunning and lockpick skill.
3 years ago#4
Dammit. THat means my game is glitched lol. He didn't return me my pick. Is there nowhere else I can get one from ?
3 years ago#5
Thief master Jim gives you one when you learn the actual skill off him.
3 years ago#6
KrazytigerEX posted...
Thief master Jim gives you one when you learn the actual skill off him.

Where can I find the guy ?
3 years ago#7
Eeshaan1685 posted...
Dammit. THat means my game is glitched lol. He didn't return me my pick. Is there nowhere else I can get one from ?

did you talk to him after he picked it? i think that i talked to him after he let himself out cause you can ask to follow him to the pirates den.
3 years ago#8
Eeshan you used a trainer didn't you to get all the skills?

Awwww shame :P

Turn trainer off, load up save game before you activated all skills option and do it again.
3 years ago#9
DABhand posted...
Eeshan you used a trainer didn't you to get all the skills?

Awwww shame :P

Turn trainer off, load up save game before you activated all skills option and do it again.

nono lol I didn't use a trainer.

Seems like Largo Glitched for me.

Found Jim in the natives' encampment. Got the lockpick from him...
3 years ago#10
Oh well good to know there is a 2nd avenue to get a lockpick.
  1. Boards
  2. Risen 2: Dark Waters
  3. Lockpicking issues !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived