Getting a Musket in Puerto Isabella

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Risen 2: Dark Waters
  3. Getting a Musket in Puerto Isabella
3 years ago#1
I was told by the gunsmith that I need to talk to Sebastiano and get permission to buy muskets, but when I talked to Sebastiano about muskets, he tells me that they're good weapons and thats about it. I go back to the gunsmith, and I still can't buy them and there is no more options about muskets.

Do I have to do a quest first? I am sick of this old shotgun I've been using.
3 years ago#2
You need to do quests until you either join the inquisition (the gun(s)) or the natives (Voodoo). Basically not until the end of that island.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.5 | P8Z68-V Pro |Corsair H80 | 8GB 1600 | GTX 580 3GB | 60GB + 120GB ssd | 3TB hdd space | Win 7 64bit | corsair ax1200w psu | BD burner | cm690II
3 years ago#3

Aw... Hell almighty... I have choosen Vodoo and have been wondering why in the hell dont I have any new firearms... Gawd dammit. I just erased around 600 saves and go back from the start. Good thing the game is actually fun.

3 years ago#4
vodoo is more fun tho (steelbeard comments alone make it worthwile) and the very first shotgun you get is enough to beat the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Risen 2: Dark Waters
  3. Getting a Musket in Puerto Isabella

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived