Looking for a list of locations where I can use my monkey

#1kamehakid9229Posted 4/30/2012 9:13:11 PM
Does anyone have a list (or starting of one) where I can use my monkey to reach areas I can't? Like in tombs where there is a crack on the doors, you use the monkey to go under and use the lever to open them.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Draco856.
Currently Playing: Anything
#2catsimboyPosted 4/30/2012 9:39:05 PM
The only places i can think of right now are the temple in the cave with a grave spider on Tacarigua. You have to kill the spider to get a mask to open the door. The easiest way to do this is to approach from the pirate town.

From the town gate head west through a canyon, cross the bridge and head north into the cave.

The spider will pop out of the ground when you get near the door. If you run back outside the spider will reach a point where it can't go further. From there you can smack it a couple times and back up, hoping it won't hit you. Repeat until it's dead, loot it's corpse and head in for lewt. Oh and I think there's an undead guardian in that one so good luck with him.

I also think there's one in the temple behind the native village (Sword Coast), and I think there's some in the temple North of the guard tower where you start out on the Sword Coast.
---
I should not walk so a child may live.----http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Catsimboy
#3dexter1984Posted 4/30/2012 11:44:56 PM
There's a crack on the roof in the storeroom at Angitua, accessible only by a monkey.
#4KaruShalePosted 5/3/2012 1:27:18 AM
Trying to remember them off the top of my head, but ones I'm sure of...

- Tacarigua, the hidden tomb mentioned in the second post. It's the cave with a jaguar outside, northeast of the sugar plantation.

- Sword Coast, the first temple, just beside where you first come ashore.

- Antigua, the top floor of the storehouse and the side window of the gunsmiths house.

- Storm Island, the storm temple opens up further if you send your monkey through a door on the right and pull a lever. You'll want to do this after you have the hand from Garcia though.

- Maracai, there are a couple of the ancestor temples that you can use the monkey in, but I don't recall which.

And the ones I'm less sure of, but still worth checking out...

- Tacarigua, the big tomb at the bottom of the canyon (get there via the jungle where the three "slaves" are)

- Sword Coast, the natives ancestor temple, behind their village.
#5N3BurgenerPosted 5/4/2012 10:16:42 PM
If you haven't gotten Wilson's pistol from Henri on Antigua yet, you can send the monkey through a side window to steal the pistol from Henri's locked room, saving you the steep cost of buying it off him. There are a few other inconsequential items in there too.
---
N3B was here -- [PDBA 4EVR]
thenocturnalrambler.blogspot.com
#6N3BurgenerPosted 5/4/2012 11:57:15 PM
Found another one: you can get behind the locked door of the second floor warehouse room on the Sword Coast by having the monkey jump onto a ledge outside and go through the window. He won't be able to pick the lock, but he can grab a few silver goblets, money bags, and gold coins while he's in there.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560940860683807029/CCB6E0944BE34DE3212E22FA80673B16CE17E959/
---
N3B was here -- [PDBA 4EVR]
thenocturnalrambler.blogspot.com