Parrot Wing

#1alec20Posted 5/1/2012 1:09:32 AM
Has anyone got this artifact yet? It says I need to look for clues on the southern beach of the Isle of Thieves, but I've got nothing.
#2Tadziu8Posted 5/1/2012 4:27:56 AM
I found a bottled treasure map on the beach (and here I was thinking that its un missable) when i where you escape from the cave and in that treasure was the parrots... feather? Still it was a legendary item so i guess its what you are after)
#3SoulTrapperPosted 5/1/2012 5:56:42 AM
You get from a treasure on the Isle of Thieves, but it's not the map from the message bottle.
It's a map you find on the Isle of the Death.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#4Syllogism01Posted 5/1/2012 7:34:13 AM
You need the treasure island dlc, Tadziu8 remembers correctly
---
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." -William James
#5Syllogism01Posted 5/1/2012 7:34:51 AM
Oh wait I'm wrong, isle of thieves is indeed correct
---
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." -William James
#6Tadziu8Posted 5/1/2012 11:22:15 AM
I found the map at the beach right where you escape from the cave on the island of thieves and it lead me to the chest with the wing.
Didnt know about the wing beforehand beacause i didnt yet find the book for it.
And i did not been to the isle of the dead yet(at that point in time). Maybe the map is placed random but i found it where i said.
#7SoulTrapperPosted 5/2/2012 5:49:03 AM
Tadziu8 posted...
I found the map at the beach right where you escape from the cave on the island of thieves and it lead me to the chest with the wing.
Didnt know about the wing beforehand beacause i didnt yet find the book for it.
And i did not been to the isle of the dead yet(at that point in time). Maybe the map is placed random but i found it where i said.

You could be right, might be that I didn't open the bottle until Isle of the Dead.
---
PSN: El_Coon