Console commands...

#1panthols29Posted 5/2/2012 6:00:53 AM
Anywhere in game type in "pommes" quickly and it enables test mode, access console by pressing `

All commands are case sensitive

list - shows commands
God
Invisible
give It_Gold x - give x amount of gold
edit PC_Hero - Edit your character
give It 1 - Give all items

Using the editor, you are able to add skills that you would otherwise be unable to use (muskets / shotguns or voodoo.) Just make sure to save before you start playing around.

Also, if you opt to give yourself everything, you can use the editor and check your inventory so you can select the items you want without having 1 of everything. Most everything is categorized (It_Map, It_Rif, It_ShG etc..) so they should be easy to find. New items will be on the list in alphabetical order, existing items will be in order obtained. Another option is to sell and buyback the item you are trying to locate, that will move it to the bottom of the item list.

I did have a few times where updating a skill didn't take. I started hitting enter after changing the 0 to a 1 and when finished I entered "edit PC_Hero" again before closing the console.
#2zUkUuPosted 5/2/2012 7:52:44 AM
this will help to get around bugs and glitches. nice find
#3VitharPosted 5/2/2012 1:43:37 PM
tag thanks!
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#4SuunmanPosted 5/11/2012 9:13:12 PM
panthols29 posted...
Anywhere in game type in "pommes" quickly and it enables test mode, access console by pressing `

All commands are case sensitive

list - shows commands
God
Invisible
give It_Gold x - give x amount of gold
edit PC_Hero - Edit your character
give It 1 - Give all items

Using the editor, you are able to add skills that you would otherwise be unable to use (muskets / shotguns or voodoo.) Just make sure to save before you start playing around.

Also, if you opt to give yourself everything, you can use the editor and check your inventory so you can select the items you want without having 1 of everything. Most everything is categorized (It_Map, It_Rif, It_ShG etc..) so they should be easy to find. New items will be on the list in alphabetical order, existing items will be in order obtained. Another option is to sell and buyback the item you are trying to locate, that will move it to the bottom of the item list.

I did have a few times where updating a skill didn't take. I started hitting enter after changing the 0 to a 1 and when finished I entered "edit PC_Hero" again before closing the console.

just wanted to add -- i messed around with the console and found that

teach Cunning 4 sets your cunning to 4
teach Cunning 1 sets it back to 1

I assume that teach Blades etc would do the same thing.

you could use that to cheat -- or if you're like me and want to get rid of a skill and move the points from Cunning to Voodoo -- then that could be done....

Note the capital C in Cunning...
#5Keith_IPosted 5/12/2012 8:17:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Keith_IPosted 5/12/2012 1:13:30 PM
Don't forget about the dlc enabler cheats:

spawn dlc1h

spawn dlc2h

spawn dlc3h

Do them one at a time and talk to that one before spawning the next one. Just make sure your cursor is off to the side of the previous helper.

NOTE:
Getting the DLC's, through the cheat console, they have no voice-overs, however the voice-over files can be found in several different rar archives from "somewhere else".