List of console commands

#1panthols29Posted 5/3/2012 3:57:23 PM
Anywhere in game type in "pommes" quickly and it enables test mode, access console by pressing `

All commands are case sensitive

list - shows commands
God
Invisible
give It_Gold x - give x amount of gold
edit PC_Hero - Edit your character
give It 1 - Give all items

Using the editor, you are able to add skills that you would otherwise be unable to use (muskets / shotguns or voodoo.) Just make sure to save before you start playing around.

When editing skills, make sure to press enter after each skill you update. So after changing something from 0 to 1, press enter or it will reset.

Decided to add some additional things... type "give" followed by the following

All legendary items:

It_Blue_BLA_Comb
It_Blue_BLA_Mask
It_Blue_BUL_Coin
It_Blue_CUL_Bottle
It_Blue_CUN_Boot
It_Blue_DIR_Flask
It_Blue_FIR_Pipe
It_Blue_GUN_Ball
It_Blue_INT_Head
It_Blue_MAG_Rattle
It_Blue_MUS_Gallow
It_Blue_PIE_Dagger
It_Blue_PIS_Powder
It_Blue_RIT_Talisman
It_Blue_SIL_Mirror
It_Blue_SLA_Hook
It_Blue_THI_Tabak
It_Blue_THR_Wing
It_Blue_TOU_Peg
It_Blue_VOO_Skull
It_Blue_XP_Book

Plants with permanent stat increases:

It_Pl_Perm_Blades
It_Pl_Perm_Firearms
It_Pl_Perm_Cunning
It_Pl_Perm_Toughness
It_Pl_Perm_Voodoo

Best swords, pistol and musket

It_Sla_Wavedancer
It_Pie_King
It_Pis_Silver
It_Rif_Assault

You can use the editor to look through your inventory and find the item name for anything. This works well for finding items you don't currently have. Just type give It 1, find the item name in the editor, write it down and reload, then give yourself just the item you want.
#2PlageronPosted 5/3/2012 5:57:33 PM
Actualy its interesting you post this.

Using console commands you can see the error the fool potion does.
A few people posted how if you try to create it you get nothing.
Interestingly enough the console command to give yourself the Potion does the same thing.

*Spoilers follow*

The potions for all 5 stats should be
It_Po_Perm_Blades
It_Po_Perm_Firearms
It_Po_Perm_Cunning
It_Po_Perm_Toughness
It_Po_Perm_Voodoo

The Plants give +1 while potions give +2

And of course if you give yours self the one for cunning...the game says it gives it to you...but it wont show in your inventory.

The Plant versions works though since they are components

Also you dont want to give your self the best weapon items nor every item....as that will mess up the quests....as in you get only some of the Glory not all of it and you also may lock your self out of certain parts of the game.

And you can also get stuck with items in your inventory that you cant get rid of....
so be careful adding everything....or specifc items....as the game tells you...save often.

I think some of the healing drinks are:
It_Bo_Rum
It_Bo_Grog
It_Bo_BloodyMary
It_Bo_PainKiller

Though not sure as i am not looking at the game and am at work as I post this...
Just wanted to help though with some stuff.
#3kamehakid9229Posted 5/4/2012 3:16:58 PM
I just uploaded a semi-complete list to the FAQ's section, it contains most items as well as some quest items. I didn't bother with the legendary items, or most of the quest items to avoid people using those codes and not being able to remove the items they added.

Also for those of you who don't know, using the command "take" followed by the same command for "give" will remove items from your inventory, this is useful when you have quest items that won't go away.

Example:

take It_Am_Earth will remove the Earth Amulet from your inventory.

This command doesn't work on all items though, items like the Titan Harpoon can't be removed for some reason.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Draco856.
Currently Playing: Anything
#4Angel222Posted 5/5/2012 2:07:19 AM
what do I change (and to what) in the edit hero section to get both firearms and voodoo?? cause I chose voodoo before I knew that there's a choice and I would really like to change it
#5kamehakid9229Posted 5/5/2012 3:13:26 AM
If you want firearms, you can just add the perks manually, using the TEACH command
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Draco856.
Currently Playing: Anything
#6Angel222Posted 5/5/2012 4:51:59 AM
but I still can't buy muskets and shotguns at stores, because I don't have the "inquisition's permission" because I chose voodoo (unknowingly), so any idea how to change this?
#7bartoni33Posted 5/9/2012 12:52:01 AM
I can't get "give it_Gold x" to work. Well it "works" but I get no gold. Says "0 items given (x times)" or somesuch but nothing is given to me. I can get God mode to work but not give gold.
---
I'm not SUPERstitious, but I am a little stitious!
#8N3BurgenerPosted 5/9/2012 1:11:05 AM
bartoni33 posted...
I can't get "give it_Gold x" to work. Well it "works" but I get no gold. Says "0 items given (x times)" or somesuch but nothing is given to me. I can get God mode to work but not give gold.

Many of the codes are case-sensitive, such with the gold command. Make sure you're capitalizing the "i" so it reads like this: "give It_Gold x" and it should work.
---
N3B was here -- [PDBA 4EVR]
thenocturnalrambler.blogspot.com