Potion of False Death (Isle of the Dead)

#1ZhabinPosted 5/4/2012 10:21:29 PM
I've entered the Isle of the Dead to speak to "his" ghost (unnamed for those sensitive to spoilers or whatever) and in order to do so I am given the task of collecting 6 Grave Dust and 5 Black Lotus plants.

I have found 3 Black Lotus plants and 3 Grave Dusts and I have searched the entire island multiple times, I have looked in every crevice I can find.

The first 2 plants are in the center of the area after entering the first gate where the path splits 3 ways, the third I found is next to the stairs to the room that you perform the ritual which requires this potion.

As for the grave dusts, I believe I found 2 in the Arena area and 1 in an area close to the 3rd Black Lotus plant.

Does anyone know where the remaining items are?
#2DestructersPosted 5/4/2012 10:23:58 PM
What about the Thieves' path? I remember 2 potions and 1 plant there. It takes a little time to search everywhere.
#3Zhabin(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:31:37 PM
Silly me.....I only ever tried to jump up one ledge in this game (If I recall, you couldn't jump ledges in Risen 1 like you could in Gothic) and failed to succeed so I determined they didn't include ledge climbing.

Searching the newly discovered area for the remaining items, hopefully they're all there.
#4ZircomyPosted 5/4/2012 11:59:54 PM
Don't forget a black lotus at the "Arena," the color of the plant is similar to surroundings, so look carefully.
#5SunricerPosted 5/5/2012 12:12:43 AM
There are 2 lotuses in the thieves area, near the area you come in.