Worth it avoiding creatures...

#1countingdown27Posted 5/4/2012 11:57:45 PM
till you get all the skinning equipment?
I noticed I could run past monsters and
not have Patty kill them. Just wonder if,
money wise, it's worth it or just buy a
bone saw and go with just that.
#2Raa1nPosted 5/5/2012 12:39:21 AM
haha i remember doing this in gothic a couple of times while min/max'ing ... good times.
probably not the most fun way to play on a first playthrough though.
#3SunricerPosted 5/5/2012 1:54:34 AM
I went with just a bone saw and I was just fine money wise, by end game I had more money than I knew how to use. :|
#4zUkUuPosted 5/5/2012 3:23:55 AM
once you get that gear you geat incredible amounts of money out of killing stuff. in particular warthogs.
#5jbtilleyPosted 5/7/2012 4:47:29 AM
Money is tight in the beginning, especially if you don't want all of your sword battles with humans to suck for the first two islands... but I was swimming in gold by the third island and I didn't sell hardly anything looted from the enemies.
#6ChunhwaPosted 5/7/2012 6:46:59 AM
jbtilley posted...
Money is tight in the beginning, especially if you don't want all of your sword battles with humans to suck for the first two islands... but I was swimming in gold by the third island and I didn't sell hardly anything looted from the enemies.

Yep. Since Antigua I've had more money than I know what to do with. Even bought up some legendaries I didn't need just because. Still haven't sold most of my valuable stuff and I never go below 10,000g. All I have left now is treasure island and the water temple.
---
One footstep among many is silent. One footstep alone is deafening.