The point of quickslots?

#1black_deathPosted 5/12/2012 10:27:12 PM
Hi guys,

am just wondering, what is the quickslot for besides for using it consumable items?

so far i am at tacarigua, and im only using it to for my grog and provisions.

are they any activated skills that we will get?

thanks
#2mrle01Posted 5/12/2012 11:07:52 PM
No, you can just put stuff from your inventory there (weapons, potions, torches and stuff). You can hide it if you don't like it.
#3Alvin_the_ElfPosted 5/12/2012 11:09:19 PM
I have-

1. Sword
2. Musket
3. Pistol
4. Coconut
5. Salt
6. Parrot
7. Rum
8. Grog
9. Provisions
10. Scepter
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4groupersoupPosted 5/14/2012 5:16:28 PM
What's this now..Developers have gotten so lazy that they cannot even let a player know how to use the interface...and players do not think it's any big deal that they are paying for something and yet don't even know everything that can be done with their purchased product..All I can say about this is....WOW...Just WOW.

It's not the point that any player can guess or come across this by accident...this is about the devs not properly programming games lately to let a player know all options that are available to them. The manual is not relevant when there is something already in the game directing you towards this aspect. And almost all gamers do not understand that regardless if they need instructions or if millions of people do not need them, that the instructions are still supposed to be in place regardless, because it's nto about the payers, it's about product release and proper release of information.

Payers not needing this or not thinking certain things in a game are relevant just because they do not need them, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE WHAT THEY DO NOT NEED as not being there.
#5perrinzooPosted 5/14/2012 6:13:41 PM
groupersoup posted...
What's this now..Developers have gotten so lazy that they cannot even let a player know how to use the interface...and players do not think it's any big deal that they are paying for something and yet don't even know everything that can be done with their purchased product..All I can say about this is....WOW...Just WOW.

It's not the point that any player can guess or come across this by accident...this is about the devs not properly programming games lately to let a player know all options that are available to them. The manual is not relevant when there is something already in the game directing you towards this aspect. And almost all gamers do not understand that regardless if they need instructions or if millions of people do not need them, that the instructions are still supposed to be in place regardless, because it's nto about the payers, it's about product release and proper release of information.

Payers not needing this or not thinking certain things in a game are relevant just because they do not need them, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE WHAT THEY DO NOT NEED as not being there.

You're a mighty angry dude eh? All you've done since this game came out was troll this forum typing inc aps and making tangents that have nothing to do with posts.

Nobody in this thread expressed not to know how to use the hotkeys. You'd have to be daft. The OP specifically mentions that he's already using them for consumables.

So... what exactly are you going on about you raving loon?
---
When I was Hell King we used to feed on the souls of gluttons. It was like murder marinated in sin. It was bliss.
#6DangaardPosted 5/14/2012 6:15:54 PM

Oh look. groupersoup is trolling this forum as well. Well since you closed your other topic, anybody who's interested can look at his trolling on the ME3 boards as well.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995487-mass-effect-3/62782974

---
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
#7groupersoupPosted 5/14/2012 6:59:34 PM
Learn the difference between trolling and speaking facts
#8DangaardPosted 5/14/2012 7:06:05 PM
oh sorry. how about this.

Oh look. groupersoup is spewing facts on this forum as well. Well since you closed your other topic, anybody who's interested can look at him spew facts on the ME3 boards as well.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995487-mass-effect-3/62782974
---
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
#9Alvin_the_ElfPosted 5/14/2012 11:21:20 PM
@ Dangaard,

Based on these and ME3 forums, I'm adding you to my friends list.
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10Runner_stylePosted 5/16/2012 2:35:32 AM
groupersoup posted...
Learn the difference between trolling and speaking facts

If by facts you mean pulling nonsense out of your arse then yeah you speak facts. People like you expect everything to be handed to them, you expect your hand be held at all times. If you use your brain and think for yourself once in awhile you wouldn't be lost at the most basic things in a game.

Your own personal lack of intelligence isn't the fault of a game developer.
---
You're a random. Your opinion means nothing.