So, fanboys or otherwise. sell this to me. have no clue about any of it.

#1silveririsPosted 3/12/2012 2:20:42 PM

I am a pretty saavy gamer, who enjoys everything from the mediocre games to the great titles. My favorite games range in all genres and categories.

So basically im wondering what this is all about. the trailer looked cool, i ignored risen 1 for whatever reason. What is this game comparable to? is it tons of boring repetetive nonsense or is it something with wonder and imagination beyond your mates backstabbing you.

whats up with the giant squid at the end of the trailer?

You can totally spoil 1 for me by the way, i couldnt care less. just want to know if this is worth a rent or a buy or anything really. I wont cry if i hear its only alright, i have plenty of other titles on my plate currently.

thanks!

#2HorteyPosted 3/12/2012 9:27:47 PM

I'll sell you all the information you want if you pay me for the time I will waste doing what you can do with a little bit of google.

#3RampageHowlPosted 3/13/2012 9:53:53 PM
silveriris posted...
I am a pretty saavy gamer, who enjoys everything from the mediocre games to the great titles. My favorite games range in all genres and categories.So basically im wondering what this is all about. the trailer looked cool, i ignored risen 1 for whatever reason. What is this game comparable to? is it tons of boring repetetive nonsense or is it something with wonder and imagination beyond your mates backstabbing you.whats up with the giant squid at the end of the trailer? You can totally spoil 1 for me by the way, i couldnt care less. just want to know if this is worth a rent or a buy or anything really. I wont cry if i hear its only alright, i have plenty of other titles on my plate currently. thanks!

-_- just look it up man, it aint that hard.