Releasing about the same time as Dragons Dogma?

#1Neo_OnionKnightPosted 3/25/2012 4:28:44 PM

Hahahaha!

They're doomed! Even if they try to release early, Witcher 2 will be coming out!

Risen 2 will never rise....unless they sell it for cheaps...

#2RampageHowlPosted 3/25/2012 7:14:23 PM
ya they picked a crappy release day
---
Not so patiently waiting the release of:
Dragons Dogma, Risen 2, possibly Diablo 3
#3Treason686Posted 3/28/2012 6:29:13 PM
Neo_OnionKnight posted...
Hahahaha! They're doomed! Even if they try to release early, Witcher 2 will be coming out! Risen 2 will never rise....unless they sell it for cheaps...

Yeah, uh... Dragons (Probably Dragon's) Dogma. Oh, and The Witcher 2, because that hasn't been released yet, amirite?
---
|| PSN/360 GT: Treason686 ||
PC: Core i7 920 || 6GB DDR3|| Crossfire XFX Radeon 6870 || HP w2408h
#4RampageHowlPosted 3/28/2012 10:41:21 PM
i figured this board would be more active by now. the way its going Dragons Dogma is gonna destroy this game sales wise...really sucks b/c i want both to succeed. Theres just no info on this while DD has quite a bit of info out.
---
Not so patiently waiting the release of:
Dragons Dogma, Risen 2, possibly Diablo 3
#5zinsindettaPosted 3/29/2012 6:17:44 AM
I will be buying both however I will play this first. However I must say I did not think it was a good move either.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#6JemmyPaegPosted 3/31/2012 12:43:20 PM

They probably don't care. Since it's a PC developer and a PC franchise. The Gothic and Risen series' have always had a fairly large following on the PC.

#7Mint_mooglePosted 4/2/2012 5:53:50 PM(edited)
@JemmyPaeg. They care enough to build each game for each console and not used a ported version of the PC game for either system. They really want console owners to pick up this game. Also even if DD and witcher 2 come out the same day, this has Pirates and that's a nice change of pace that might get people to pick this up.

Also knowing capcom DD will most like get an upgraded version or a GoTYE or something along those lines. Capcom does this with most of there games now. Asura's Wrath will also most like get one that has all the DLC in later also. Fans know this and might pick up Risen 2 instead and just pick up the Complete version or a reduced priced used version of DD later.

---
PSN Drmoogle. RPG fans check out Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch out Q4 2012
#8Darth VengerPosted 4/5/2012 5:59:07 AM
This game will likely do well in Europe. It looks really interesting, but I will playing The Witcher 2 before this comes out and will pick up Dragon's Dogma when I finish W2. Unfortunately, I will have to get this after I finish DD.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
#9RealLexPosted 4/10/2012 11:13:13 PM
Likely to be a rather different experience from Dragon's Dogma and I am looking forward to experiencing them both.
#10ReraisePosted 4/19/2012 11:38:48 PM
According to gamestops computers, release date is now 8/2/12