Is Skylanders Universe (online) linked to the console game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. Is Skylanders Universe (online) linked to the console game?

User Info: AtomicCEO

AtomicCEO
4 years ago#1
Does playing the online game at http://universe.skylanders.com unlock anything in the console game, or are they completely disconnected?
(I do not have a signature line)

User Info: Toleroh

Toleroh
4 years ago#2
I'm part of a forum where we are trying to figure it all out.

So far -

- no benefit on the console game for a high level online game character, although the number does show up in your figure info. Online level goes up to 50!

- if you update your online figure with the a level 10 character with a hat on, it appears to give a stat boost, perhaps up to 5 points worth of stat points on the online game. Stats on the online game make you better at doing just about everything. Some games remain pure skill

I have a level 50 Stump Smash and he can herd sheep like gangbusters and bash open treasure chests like they're paper bags.
Skylander's Universe PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf

User Info: pikachu848

pikachu848
4 years ago#3
From what i know no it does not, But it will in skylanders 2 (aka giants).
If dot hack links comes out on the PS vita in the USA I will buy 3 PS vitas and eat 1, as long as pikachu brings enough ketchup!
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. Is Skylanders Universe (online) linked to the console game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived