ok. um let's see

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Gungnir
  3. ok. um let's see
4 years ago#21
omg. lol. this guy. my last advice:
better remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

seriously. you're telling us the obvious ._.
Do not fear Death, but only the unlived life
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir
4 years ago#22
the point is it sucks. you know it does and if not, you'll see soon. you don't have to think it's cool to agree with everyone. -5 stars. actually -4 because of paulo. 26 scenes/battles. half of which are pointless or completely out of plot.
pearl fc: 5028 9695 4949
white fc: 4556 5581 2453
4 years ago#23
m points made lol. you can't argue it. i can keep naming in detail more crap if needed? though what i said already demeans the game enough. music and a few chars. that was the only pros
4 years ago#24
i've finished the game twice, completed it perfectly once, both playthroughs in Advanced mode. currently doing the same for Nightmare. and so far, i dont see your "it sucks" point, aside from the admittedly unfavorable story.
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir
4 years ago#25
anyhow, this is pointless. clearly, im fighting over with a kid who hasn't even tasted a bit of real SRPG's.. time wasted.. moving on to the next topic.
4 years ago#26
it's a tactical rpg. which LACKS tactics! as i said man you can only move 1 at a time. even if the time in between is much shorter then the enemy, it's not enough. plus there's really no super special skills and the damage seems to stay average. 100-600 per attack. nothin more. ( if you count beats thats a dif story.) the actual equipment style setup isn't too bad but used better in a dif game
4 years ago#27
Oo. mad huh? gotta resort to insulting another board user rather then a game? point proven. i've probably played more games in my life then you've heard of buddy:) this game blows and any real gamer would agree. a true game has little flaws. not 90% flawed out.

another one that whips this game: Bahamut Lagoon. SNES.

i LOVE schooling children on real video gaming. frickin makes my day!
*ding* oops TO just finished. gotta USB transfer. laterz!
  1. Boards
  2. Gungnir
  3. ok. um let's see

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived