How do you kill rapey scorpion thing by the first gun?

#11NightmareKindPosted 12/6/2011 12:31:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12Azuma_NarooNPosted 12/7/2011 2:45:24 PM
Lol linked here from Kotaku.

Also, LOL @ TC for pirating the game. Get a job or something.
---
Currently playing: Saints Row: The Third
Next purchase: SSX
#13bac_AlexanderPosted 12/7/2011 2:46:25 PM

Just watched the video. Pretty funny. I guess Croteam is smart and released that their customers and fans should be treated with respect rather than implementing DRM which makes actual customers suffer while pirates bypass it with cracks. Probably all anti piracy systems were cracked eventually. Croteam seems to be smarter as they did not implement DRM, but rather put in some stuff to make pirates suffer. From what I have seen, this invulnerable scorpion is giving them hard time and pirates constantly crash. So well done Croteam was making a great game and respecting your customers. 

#14WeirdShroomPosted 12/7/2011 3:54:54 PM
This topic is now famous, thanks to Kotaku.

I love to see dumb pirates fall for these pirate only things by posting about them. Awesome Fail.
---
GT/AIM: BxB402 - "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."
#15metagross111Posted 12/7/2011 6:13:09 PM
wow TC

you're a damned dirty pirate
---
Heck no. I absolutely despise good decks. --- soccerprodi
#16Spyderguy186Posted 12/7/2011 6:14:54 PM
You're an idiot, OP, don't pirate good games.
---
Someone will get the axe
#17mahgah91Posted 12/7/2011 6:25:51 PM

Just watched the video. Pretty funny. I guess Croteam is smart and released that their customers and fans should be treated with respect rather than implementing DRM which makes actual customers suffer while pirates bypass it with cracks. Probably all anti piracy systems were cracked eventually. Croteam seems to be smarter as they did not implement DRM, but rather put in some stuff to make pirates suffer. From what I have seen, this invulnerable scorpion is giving them hard time and pirates constantly crash. So well done Croteam was making a great game and respecting your customers. 

Yeah, I love these kinds of anti-piracy measures. They're entertaining and don't affect legitimate consumers and while they're not very strong anti-piracy measures, the developer gains consumer respect at least.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#18Psycho_PoodlePosted 12/7/2011 6:41:00 PM
Yarrrr matey! X_O
---
Updated my journal.
#19Mephers3Posted 12/8/2011 6:55:00 AM
koReAn189 posted...

Yeah, I love these kinds of anti-piracy measures. They're entertaining and don't affect legitimate consumers and while they're not very strong anti-piracy measures, the developer gains consumer respect at least.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564

Agreed
#20games5522Posted 12/9/2011 8:20:38 AM

I saw this other video where at a certain point you automatically look up and rotate against your own will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SkK_ogovhk