So I heard this game was better than Skyrim

#11legionofdugiPosted 1/18/2012 6:44:31 AM
Jeeeze... why all the bickering? Hell i just finished platting Skyrim (which was awesome!!), now im back to playing Atelier Totori and Disgaea 4 (both are GREAT jrpgs). I'm impatiently awaiting FF XIII-2, and i'm interested in AMY. It seems like I am the physical manifestation of everything you guys are B1tchin about!! So since I just discovered how much of a tool I am XD please tell me about AMY, I'd like to buy if it's worthy :)
#12kangaoxPosted 1/20/2012 12:40:36 AM

kaizenmx posted...
"it is a good game but it's all the same, done 100 times over"

Implying there are SOOOO many games out there that has same gameplay and core mechanic like Elder Scroll series. Even if there is, I doubt you even played any of them to describe Skyrim. Because I wouldn't play those 100 jrpgs just to describe how crappy and inconsistent final fantasy series are.

Seriously, I just busted your ass for lying. Deny all you want. All you did is making yourself look like an ass.

Too much coke kid.

Skyrim is a good game, but people are allowed to not like it!

And speaking of people making themselves look like asses...

#13TaffmanGPosted 1/21/2012 12:23:28 PM
Of course it's not a better game.

I've yet to see Amy take an arrow to the knee.
#14_krat0s_Posted 1/24/2012 4:00:35 PM
though ive clocked 200+hours into skyrim, and its amazing, its still WAY buggy
Dark Souls was MY goty tbh
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Official Quan-Chi and Cyber SZ Champ
#15MrOrigamiPosted 2/2/2012 12:07:08 PM

kangaox posted...

kaizenmx posted...
"it is a good game but it's all the same, done 100 times over"

Implying there are SOOOO many games out there that has same gameplay and core mechanic like Elder Scroll series. Even if there is, I doubt you even played any of them to describe Skyrim. Because I wouldn't play those 100 jrpgs just to describe how crappy and inconsistent final fantasy series are.

Seriously, I just busted your ass for lying. Deny all you want. All you did is making yourself look like an ass.

Too much coke kid.

Skyrim is a good game, but people are allowed to not like it!

And speaking of people making themselves look like asses...

I think he called him out because he gave out bogus reasons why he didn't like skyrim, not because he said he disliked skyrim.

#16Gianhardy141Posted 2/9/2012 7:42:14 PM

kaizenmx posted...
"I don't understand the obsession with Skyrim. It didn't do anything amazing. Yes, it is a good game but it's all the same, done 100 times over and even for an open world game"

What a fail. Tell me other recent games that are out there that are like Skyrim, other than Fallout 3 +.

Judging by your avatar, you are a fan of jrpgs like final fantasy? Well, I can say the exact same thing about your jrpgs.

Same crap, different day.

I love your logic and im not being sarcastic

Good job ;) 

#17KthulhuXPosted 2/12/2012 6:13:37 AM
kaizenmx posted...
What a fail. Tell me other recent games that are out there that are like Skyrim, other than Fallout 3 +.
Fallout: New Vegas
#18MrOrigamiPosted 2/13/2012 12:40:08 PM

KthulhuX posted...
kaizenmx posted...
Fallout: New Vegas

LOL, he said Fallout 3 +, meaning Fallout 3 and other Fallout afterwards.

#19jrels0583Posted 2/15/2012 6:51:14 PM
This game does a good job at what it does, it's not a Skyrim job.
#20rodwipeisdeadPosted 2/29/2012 11:47:10 AM
I'll happily and unashamedly bash Skyrim if you like. It's bloody awful. The design is unpleasant, the charachters talk a load of bollocks and combat feels like you're whacking yourself in the head with a broomstick.
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.