ITT: Name a fanbase worse than this and explain why

#11KGTriggerPosted 8/8/2012 7:02:43 PM
But it's cool to enjoy a show meant for little girls!
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#12ZX_LucianPosted 8/8/2012 8:06:18 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
ZX_Lucian posted...
I like MLP.

I like Homestuck.

Deal with it, a******s.

Exhibit 1: How not to disprove that your fanbase is horrible

Thank you for simultaneously proving both our theories at once.

You must excuse me for snapping. I simply think that the bigger loser is the one who jumps on something he hates when he sees a fan of something, y'know, liking it.

What I meant, however, was 'are you frothing at the mouth yet?'
---
If you're reading this I'm on my iPhone or you clicked on my profile.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/63185497 Pokemon CYOA!
#13Solid SonicPosted 8/13/2012 1:52:54 PM
Why are we doing this?

Why are we painting a target on our back?
---
Windows XP: Let It Go Already
#14platinumkiwiPosted 8/23/2012 3:00:51 PM
ZX_Lucian posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
ZX_Lucian posted...
I like MLP.

I like Homestuck.

Deal with it, a******s.

You must excuse me for snapping. I simply think that the bigger loser is the one who jumps on something he hates when he sees a fan of something, y'know, liking it.

So what you're saying is, it's okay for you to express your like towards MLP and Homestuck, but if someone else expresses their dislike towards either of them, it makes them a raging loser?

Excellent, excellent logic.
---
"SMURFS DON'T LAY EGGS! PAPA SMURF HAS A F****** BEARD! THEY'RE MAMMALS!"
#15ZX_LucianPosted 8/29/2012 11:06:21 AM
platinumkiwi posted...
ZX_Lucian posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
ZX_Lucian posted...
I like MLP.

I like Homestuck.

Deal with it, a******s.

So what you're saying is, it's okay for you to express your like towards MLP and Homestuck, but if someone else expresses their dislike towards either of them, it makes them a raging loser?

No no no. If someone else sees fans of MLP/HS and rages at them out of nowhere, they are losers.

That and when you have to make a topic just to moan about how much you hate Homestuck and MLP haters come in and it becomes a big hate circlejerk, it's ***bait central.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/63185497 Pokemon CYOA!
#16FefnirOmega13Posted 9/6/2012 3:43:37 PM
ZX_Lucian posted...
platinumkiwi posted...
ZX_Lucian posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
ZX_Lucian posted...
I like MLP.

I like Homestuck.

Deal with it, a******s.

No no no. If someone else sees fans of MLP/HS and rages at them out of nowhere, they are losers.

That and when you have to make a topic just to moan about how much you hate Homestuck and MLP haters come in and it becomes a big hate circlejerk, it's ***bait central.

And then you came in and rather poorly tried to defend the fanbases you support, so I guess we're all even?

I mean, I'm an open minded person and open to different views, but that was a pretty pathetic retort, all things considered. How are we supposed to change our opinion of your fanbase if you act like what we perceive to be the norm?

This was a pretty open and logical discussion before you decided to wade in here with an undignified response.
---
Fan of Bullet Hell, Cave and Touhou mostly, and <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Castlevania: PoR, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Crash Bash
#17ZX_LucianPosted 9/15/2012 2:10:37 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
And then you came in and rather poorly tried to defend the fanbases you support, so I guess we're all even?

I mean, I'm an open minded person and open to different views, but that was a pretty pathetic retort, all things considered. How are we supposed to change our opinion of your fanbase if you act like what we perceive to be the norm?

This was a pretty open and logical discussion before you decided to wade in here with an undignified response.

No, I was, to be frank, trolling.

And no, it really wasn't.
---
#18RevoredoPosted 9/28/2012 5:57:47 PM
Gaming-wise? Can't think of one.

In other media, the Pony fandom could be considered worse because not only there are a lot more menchild in that base, but they take the obsession the more unhealty Sonic fans have for Sonic and Tails and replicate it with every character from that show, even background characters.

That said, there are some dedicated fans that come up with some nice fanwork, but for each one of those there is, we have at least 100 fat basement dwellers whose fantasy is to have their favority pony take a dump in their faces while crushing their testicles.
---
Playing now: Luminous Arc 2
Next: Shantae: Risky's Revenge
#19LionheartCJPosted 9/30/2012 10:08:15 PM
The hardcore RE fanbase, and no im not talking about people who prefer the older styled RE games (i fall into that catagorey). i'm talking about the fans who have ruined alot of the chances of the RE1.5 beta ever seeing the light of day even resorting to things like death threats

Now that's a pathetic bunch, I liked both episodes of Sonic 4 tbh. im trying to get the emeralds now on ep 2. I was turned off by ep1 at first but the more i play the more i like it
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
#20Grimlock64Posted 10/10/2012 12:51:11 PM
Okay, first off, I do like MLP. But I just watch the show, maybe see a few parodies, that's it. No merchandise, no deep debates, just treat it like any other show and respect thsoe that don't like it.

Though yes, the fanbase is freaky at times.

Hey, so Transformers fans can be bad to. (Is a Transformer fan.) From sending Michael Bay death threats over the first movie, to griping about toys looking awful (because forget the fact these are intended for kids first, lol), to that one insane female fan that walks around with a snake at cons and is a complete Decepticon sympathizer (but hates the Predacons in Beast Wars). Like for real.

And this isn't so much the fanbase's fault, but something that exists in Transformers because of Japan: Kiss Players. It's as awful as it sounds.
---
"Well, I guess I should take you home and... feed you? That's what you're supposed to do to children, right? Feed them?"- Dr. McNinja